19 - Friends w/ Benefits PT 2 - Randy/Mindy

Part 2 of "Friends with Benefits"

Comment and vote

× Rye's POV ×

Recap

"Guess we can go to town to pick up some groceries" Brook suggested. Jack nodded.

"You wanna come Rye?" Jack asked.

"Sure why not"

"Let's see if Mikey and Andy wanna ride" Brook said.

"I'll go ask" i stood up and they thanked me. I made my way up to Andy's room and opened his door but quickly stopped when i saw what was going on. I can't believe this! Mikey and Andy are making out. My heart started racing and i clenched my fist.

End Recap

I can't believe this is happening. Why is Andy doing this? And Mikey is gay? What the hell im so confused and my blood is boiling. Which makes so sense! The only thing that does make sense is why Andy and Mikey have been hanging out so much.

I want to stop them but i can't go in there raging so i gently closed the door, composed myself then knocked on the door. I heard shuffling and them breathing. I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, y-yeah?" Andy answered.

"Jack, Brook, and i are going into town. Do you guys wanna ride" i asked kind of aggravated. 

"No we're good" he said. I took a deep breath then quickly walked back down stairs. "They said no" i said once i saw Brook and Jack.

"Alright, you ready" i quickly nodded my head then headed out the door.

× Present ×
(2 weeks later)

I walked into the Kitchen area and made a cup of tea. Then i went over to the sofa and sat down just to relax. I put my tea on the floor and laid down. I was exhausted and just needed to rest for a bit. I heard someone walk in and whispering. I didn't move because i was being nosey and wanted to hear what they were saying. Then i heard them kiss. Ugh it must be Andy and Mikey.

"Rye is right over there" Andy whispered.

"He's asleep" Mikey said. Pig.

Whoa, that was harsh Ryan. I thought to myself. I heard laughing and it just made me want to rip my ears off.

"No one else is hear . . . my room?" Andy suggested.

"You read my mind" Mikey said. I got a wave of anger washed over causing my body to shake. Before i even knew what i was doing i was up and yelling at them saying these awful things. Most i didn't mean. I felt horrible but i was so angry.

"Rye! What the hell" Andy sort of yelled.

"Where is that coming from?" Mikey asked.

"You know good and well where this is coming from" i growled. They stood stunned.

"Not really" Andy said, "is this about me and Mikey?" he asked. I rubbed my eyes then stormed out the house to the back yard. I walked to the trampoline and got on it and laid down. I was out there for a good thirty minutes before i felt someone get on the trampoline with me. It was Andy.