Chapter 1.

Me and Mia are heading to school, it's currently 5:45 a.m. You may ask why we are going to school early, well because we like to be the first ones there. Mia looks at me and scrunches her nose up, I stared at her and then said "Why are you looking at me like that?" Mia then said, "WHERE IS YOUR SCRUNCHY?!" in a very startled voice. "What scrunchy are you talking about?..." I said confused. "You aren't a vsco girl?!" mia yelled. My eyes got big, and my cheeks started turning red of embarrassment. "I- i don't like vsco girls... they are annoying and terrifying.." I said looking down at the ground. Mia then looked at me like a wild woman. Then she reaches in her FJALLRAVEN KANKEN bag and pulls out 2 scrunchies, they were yellow and pink. She put them on my wrist and then she smiled at me. I let out this sarcastic "heh..." and did a smirk. In my head I'm thinking "Ew, what is this disgusting thing on my wrist.." I looked at her and she was casually putting on some Burts Bee's chapstick. I was getting really frustrated, and I felt so uncomfortable. I saw her look at me in the corner of her eye, and I quickly looked away. We had already made it to school so I quickly ran to my 1st class to get away from Mia. The day was over and I ran home without Mia and went to bed...