26

"Tell. Me. Where. Did. You. Hide. My. Windy?"

"L-let m-me t *cough tell y-you w-where s-she i-is..."

Medyo niluwagan ko ang pagkakasakal sa leeg ng leader ng white snake..

It's been years since they kidnapped me and prison in that cage..

The cage where is full of pain and pleasures...

'Find me and I will marry you'

"Tell me" may pagbabanta kong tanong..

Ngunit ngumisi lamang ito ng nakakaloko bago sumagot..

"She's in hell mr. Demon"

Binunot ko ang baril na nasa tagiliran ko at kinasa iyon at walang pagdadalawang isip na iputok sakanya iyon..

BANG/ "NOOOOOO!!!!"

Tumama sa kung saan ang bala ng baril na pinaputukan ko..

Napatingin ako sa babaeng nakahawak sa mga braso ko dahilan upang mawala ang balanse ng bala sa lalake..

Galit ko itong tinulak at tiyaka tinutukan..

"MARIEL!!! I SAID RUN?! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!!?" galit na sigaw nung leader ng WS...

Luhaang inangat ng babae ang kanyang ulo at may ngiting nakapaskil sakanyang mga labi...

"Why should I?.. baby I'm pregnant.. and i-i don't want to die his/her father, let's give up baby and you know in the first place we're not like this.. we living in a normal life since he came up and threatening us.. baby maybe mr. Damon the answers to all of our problems.. please.. i want a peaceful life with you and our childs.."

At bumulawas na ito ng iyak..

Nakita ko ang pagkatulala nito..

At kinuha ko ang pagkakataon na iyon upang manipulahin ito..

Kinasa ko muli ang baril na hawak ko at tinutok sa babaeng nakaupo na ngayon sa gilidan ko..

Scared and nervous was his first reaction..

"D-dont p-please i-i will tell where she is.."

Takot nitong saad.

"Faster"

"S-she's with mr. Salvador and he keep ms. Windy in his Phoenix island.."

I know she's with that bastard but that bastard I know he's not that doomed to not noticed what was our motives since the day we ask him if he knows where's Windy is..

"Tell me everything.. every single of his island.. and his property"

"He have 10 villas and the most hiding villa is the Phoenix island even me don't know where it is, but one thing that I know.. he said that she's gonna hide his precious in there.."

Paliwanag nito..

"How you can be sure that's the place.."

"Of course I know.. Salvador and our family are relative..  my kuya and kuya Aeron was the one who built this gang.. naging katakot takot para sa mga mababa ang rank ang pangalan na white Snake.. maraming gustong sumali at maraming di pinalad cause our gang need a stronger peoples not a weak one and to my surprise  windy was part of their gang too but she's too weak for letting her.. and kuya said she's our queen.. i-i thought kuya was the one who had a feelings to her but I was wrong.."

Napapikit ako dahil sa mga natutuklasan ko..

So that's why she's suddenly became a NUN!? to less her sin to god?..