~c h a p t e r | o n e~

you walked down the boring old route to school. you walked it almost everyday you could do it with your eyes closed. you always kept your head down and stayed quiet because of your bully. lee. tae. min.

as you arrived at seoul high school, he was waiting there. as usual. in the morning he didn't do much just walk you to class and be annoying to you.
"Y/N!" you heard taemin call out
you ignored him and he called your name again. just walk to class. he will go away you thought. you were wrong.
"oh so that's how it is, huh? you just gonna ignore me?"
"i have nothing to say to you." You instantly regreted what you said.
"i-i'm sorry. i have to ge-," you were cut off by him pulling you into a cupboard.
"now listen here," he held your wrists against the wall tightly. "You never, and i mean, never talk to me like that," he said up close in your face. "Do you understand?"
"y-yes," you said now in tears.
he let your body drop to the floor before turning to the door
"See you later..." he turned and said with a smirk
"...babe,"
you pulled yourself together and went to your first class as if nothing happened.

________________________________
so this was my first chapter of the story i know its rly short i promise ill make them longer. Pls comment any ideas for the story.
hope you enjoyed bye♡