Encounter

Kennan pov

I keep reading the same book over and over again. Some of my friends ask me 'aren't you bored?' but well, to be honest, I never get bored with this book.

Ashley Adams. The book that I read over and over written by her. It's seems cliche story, but I like how every characters developed their feelings and fell for someone else. It's so magical.

This is my first day working in this publishing company. Ashley's publishing company. Well, this company published all of her books. Which I love very much. And I was hoping I'll meet her one day.

Oh did I forget to tell you about me??? Ah sorry, I'm sloppy. Hey, my name is Kennan Black. I'm 25 now. Almost. Like I said, it's my first day working here. Before I worked in printing company for 2 years. I was graduate college 4 years ago. I take English literature as my major. I love novel and any kind of books. They called me bookworm in my young age. I didn't mad tho, that's true anyway.

I like Ashley since always. 3 years ago her first book was release. And hell, I fall in love by how her tell story. So rich and magical. I can't get enough. I keep reading it.

Until miracle happen. She release second book. And oh my God, I'm so happy. It's like I got new thing to loved. And again, I love it. Her second book even better.

Some of my friends call me sissy. Cause I like novel. Love story and something so girly they say. But I don't care. As long as its good, why not. It's the storyline that I feel in love with. Not because it's chick flick.

They never ever, publish or tell how Ashley looks like. That's even makes her mysterious. I like it. Like her book. Mysterious yet so loveable.

I'm a member of her fans page. And everytime she release new book, it's four btw, I always post my opinion and comment about her new book. And the admin of the page always reply me back.

I put my book down and start to do my job. I work as an editor her. Well not story editor, but spelling editor and grammar check. It's fun cause I get to read unpublished book first. And maybe I can get a chance to read Ashley manuscript. That'll be amazing.

Oh, it's Anne Klein book. She's a good writer to. But mostly is heartbreak or complicated story. But I enjoying her book too. She has amazing imagination. If Ashley more like cliche love story and real life problems. Anne is the opposite. She's very imaginative. They both magical in different way.

It's great that I get to read her manuscript too. Well it's not Ashley, but Anne also my favorite writer to. She's a genius. You'll live in her fantasy once you read her book.

-D