The......WATERPARK!

<third person POV>

That night no one really slept. Well , no one except Y/n. She was having the best sleep ever. Everyone else was vowing to themselves to protect you and all that. The next morning......

<Taehyung POV>

Okay, NEVER EVER scream to wake Y/n up. That is seriously the worst idea ever. You can do that if you want to be sent flying across her bedroom. Why am I saying this? Because I just experienced it.

~Flashback ~

Me, kook and Jimin were woken up by Jisoo, Jennie and Rose screaming in our ears that we have to go to the Waterpark. Hearing them screaming the rest of the hyungs woke up. When we went down to eat breakfast, everyone but Y/n was there.
"Girls did you wake up Y/n?"
"Umm I thought that when we screamed we woke up everyone. " Rose said.
"Well you woke up everyone except Y/n." Jimin said.
"Wait! I have an idea! How about we scare her as revenge for waking us up yesterday by screaming?"
"Okay!" All of them said.
Then we all went up to Y/n's room slowly and entered her room without making any noise. Then once we all reach the end of the bed, I counted to 3..
"1......2.....3!" When I said 3 everyone jumped onto Y/n.
"BOOOO!" Everyone screamed.
"Ahhhhhhhh!" She screamed .
And at the same time as she screamed......
........ I felt something hard but soft and powerful giving a good blow on my stomach. And that was enough to send me flying off the bed. There was a second of weightlessness, and then my butt hit the hard ground and because of the powerful impact, my back crashed into the wall causing me to scream and wince in pain.

<Y/n POV>

I was woken up when I felt many bags of what felt like some muscle, flesh, and bones jump on me screaming Boo! I screamed. Then my reflexes came in. My leg used all of its power and slammed into something like flesh. Then I opened my eyes to see Jisoo, Rose and Jennie on top of me . I saw Jungkook laughing his ass off and Jimin trying to not laugh while helping Taetae stand up who was sitting across my room while rubbing his ass.
"Umm...someone care to explain what happened?"I asked.
"Woah, I didn't know you were that strong Y/n!" The girls said in unison while getting off me and helping  get off the bed. At this point Jungkook was on the floor laughing. And then there is me that's just confused as fuck.
"We were just getting revenge on you for waking us up like that yesterday and then you decide to break my tailbone?! Is pranking someone that big of a mistake? What did I ever do to yooooouuuuuu?!" Taetae whined.
"Well I thought someone was kidnapping me so yeah that was just a reflex. Whose idea was it to scare me?" I asked.
"Taehyung's." Kookie said in between his laugh.
"Well then it serves you right for scaring me. And it will teach you to wake me up properly next time. You MIGHT just not break your buttbone next time. " I said .
"Alright, come down for breakfast in 10 mins." Jimin said and everyone except me started going out my room.

After they were gone, I closed the door and went to my bathroom. I did my business. Then I went in front of the sink and brushed my teeth. Then I washed my face and dried it with a towel. Then I started at my reflection. I sighed. Even though they know my entire history now, I am kind of glad they didnt ask about me being depressed because I dont think I will ever heal from being  depressed. I take out the knife and slit my arms many times. I accidentally slit my arm a bit deeper once and I cursed under my breath. I hissed in pain but in the end I calmed down. Then I washed my arms and then bandaged it. Then I let my sleeve fall and walked out of the bathroom.

I went down the stairs and into the dining room to see everyone waiting for me. This time I sat beside Suga and Rose(how do I always end up sitting next to Rose? Not that I am complaining but I was just curious). Then we all started eating and chatting.

After some time everyone was done eating and we all went upstairs to change into our clothes. I was about to shut the door of my room but the girls came in before I could.
"What are you doing here?"
"We are here to decide which clothes you will be wearing. We already brought our clothes here so we will exchange here." Jisoo said.
"Okay but why can't I chose the clothes?"
"Because we want to tease the boys and then shout at them for being perverts."Rose said while closing the door.
"Plus we want all the boys your age who will be their to drool all over you......if that's okay with you." Jennie said.
"I dont mind" I said simply.
"Great! Then let's get her dressed up girls!" Jisoo said pushing me into my closet. Then all the girls started going through all the swimming suits they bought for me(they bought many outfits for you) deciding which one I should wear.