Hetalia x Reader spy! au|Spies Never Die|I.

So I came up with this a while ago. Like, when I first watch spies are forever. Also, if you get the huge reference in the title, please, for the love of SCP-343, pm me. Oh, and, I changed it a bit from the original version I created but never posted.

- - - - -

It's about night. The sun's setting, the street lamps are on, and the muggers are out... Yeah, I don't exactly live the... Greatest... Neighborhood, to say the least. It's kinda like a city but not a city, you know what I'm saying?

After living here for so long, I've learned how to fight and defend myself. I mean, in my neighborhood, it's basically essential. You don't spend your time living here for as long as I have and not attacked at least once.

I'm walking home from buying groceries. I usually use the sidewalk, but I feel like using a shortcut. Yes, I know, never a good idea if you're me- especially if you're cutting through an alleyway like how I am now- but I'm tired.

I cautiously walk into the alleyway. I always carry a pocketknife on me, so I put my groceries in one hand, and one hand in the pocket I keep my pocketknife in, just in case someone tries to mug me. I hear rustling in a bush ((PS, I do not live in a place like this, so if there's someone reading this who's from a place like this and can say there aren't bushes in alleys, for the sake of fanfiction, just pretend)) few feet behind me. I quickly turn around, gripping the handle of my pocketknife, still in my pocket. I let out a sigh of relief as I discover it's just a squirrel. I shake my head at my dumb paranoia. Suddenly I hear quick footsteps coming towards me.

I feel a hand placed on my mouth, and something cold and metal- which I assume is a knife- touching my neck.

"Not a word. Just hand over whatever you've got," he says. "Come on, hand it over!"

I slowly and discretely pull my pocketknife out of my pocket as the man talks. I get it out of my pocket and change the way I'm holding it. Quickly, I stabbed his thigh, leaving a deep, bloody wound.

"Gah!" the man screamed in pain as he let go of me, leaving a small, light cut on my neck. "Goddamn it!" The man continues to swear like a sailor.

I move away from the man and run through the alley. I hop over the fence at the end of the alley and continue running behind buildings, making sharp turns left and right until I'm closer to my apartment. I sigh with a wave of relief as I see my apartment just a few buildings down.

I calm my speeding pace to a steady walk and stroll over to the familiar apartment building. I look around, feeling paranoid. All I'm met with is the normal scenery of my street, along with the night sky. Damn, I didn't realize how late it's getting.

Wandering through the hall of the third floor, I look for the door with 309 on it, as it just so happens to be my apartment. After about ten seconds, I find it. Instead of the door being without anything on it, like usual, there's a letter tapped to the door addressed to '(Y/N)' in all caps- oh wait that's for me. I grab the letter and head inside.

I set my groceries and the letter on the counter in the kitchen. I grab a paper towel and a band aid. I go into my bathroom, wet the paper towel, and clean up the cut on my neck, which was still bleeding a little. I dry it and place a band aid on it.

I head back to the kitchen and grab the letter. While walking to the couch, I open the letter and read the note inside.

Dear (Y/N),

Meet us at the park at 7:00 pm tomorrow night. Don't try to
ditch it. We'll know and come to you instead. We do not
mean to cause harm to you. Just come with no questions.

-You'll find out

"The hell?" I ask myself out loud. "There are only three things this could be... A prank, someone taking a huge effort to kidnap me- for some reason- or I'm gonna be killed."

"I guess I have no choice but to go..." I sighed.