23 - Final : One Last Cry

P/s : please read Scintilla first if you haven't or already forgot the plot

...

"You are breaking us apart"

...

When he steps out, he sees the members demanding look, trying to get an answer from Taehyung of what was happening in there. As much as Taehyung wanted to tell them, he is just as clueless as them.

...

To say that they are not worried about the eldest is completely a lie. They are worried about the eldest to the core. They are starting to forgot when was the last time the eldest step out from his room. All of them for sure know that Jin is avoiding them and they wonder if it has any relation to his memories or something they never know the cause of.

It must be his memories, it has to be the memories, there is no reason at all for the eldest to shut them up out of sudden like what he did to them. The night Taehyung walked out from the eldest room looking so clueless, they knew something wrong was up too. To add more to their prediction, the next day approached, Jin never get out from his room.

Luck? Should they consider it as a luck that the eldest never shut them up completely? When Jin did not came out from his room the next day, whether to eat or to do whatever, Taehyung walked in again, alone to Jin's room.

"Please go out, I need time alone"

Were the words Jin muttered to Taehyung when he sat himself besides the eldest on the bed. Taehyung was honestly sad, it was his birthday but things happened. When Taehyung was about to leave the room, Jin grabbed his hand, in a gentle way, slipping something onto his hand before laying back on the bed, covering himself.

It was a necklace. A tingling feeling spread to Taehyung's body. A necklace from Jin. The eldest never forget what day it was. Taehyung smiled a little and right away wear the necklace. When he was outside of the room, the members were there looking at him in wonder.

"He is sleeping"

Taehyung said. They proceed having the breakfast without the eldest. When it was lunch, still the eldest did not step out from his room. It's already late for a lunch so Jungkook came in, with a tray of food.

The moment a clicking sound from the door was heard, Jin glances at the youngest. Quietly, the youngest set the tray on the work table there while eyeing the eldest from head to toe. After thirty minutes in there, Jungkook still did not leave the room, instead of leaving, he made himself comfortable beside the quiet eldest on the bed. For awhile he was being quiet before he got enough of it.

"Something is bothering you? Do you want to share it" Jungkook said in his soft voice.

Jin turned his head, looking at the youngest.

"I told Taehyung, I wanted some time alone so I'm telling you now, the same thing. Please leave me alone for some time" Jin replied.

A low sigh was out from Jungkook's mouth.

"Alright but please eat the food, you didn't take your breakfast. I don't want you to have gastric" Jungkook said while giving the eldest a pat on his shoulder.

When it was during the night, Taehyung came in again. Of course the members were arguing about that as they also want to see the eldest but Taehyung was too stubborn. Stubborn as hell so they let him in.

"Why didn't you finish your food?" Taehyung asked as he set the dinner on the work table, besides the tray of food that Jungkook brought during the late lunch.