One

Olivia's POV:

Once I hear the door close, I sneakily jump through the window into my girlfriend's bedroom with a grin.

"How long is he going to be gone for?" I ask as she was already walking towards me with a smile on her face.

Allison wraps her arms around my neck before pecking my lips. "Not until the morning." She leans in again to crash her lips into mine.

She pulled off my jacket while I kicked off my shoes, not even caring where I left them.

She pulls me with her to the bed but I stop as soon as I feel the back of my legs hit her mattress. I pull away to help her out of her pink knitted sweater and instantly start placing more kisses along her jawline to her neck, making her let out a small moan.

She moves her hands toward the hem of my shirt and swiftly slides it over my head before cupping my face to reconnect our lips.

I turn us around and she pulls me with her so we could fall in the bed, never breaking our lips apart

I turn us around and she pulls me with her so we could fall in the bed, never breaking our lips apart. I slide my hands to caress her hips and lower back, making her shiver once my hands feel her skin.

I move away to start kissing the side of her neck once more, sucking on bits of her skin to leave small marks which causes her to moan again.

I trail my lips further down to the valley of her breasts, to above her bellybutton, then stop at the waistband of her sweats. She reaches to interlace our hands together, which causes me to stop and smile at the gesture.

I lift my head up to see her chest heaving up and down, but all I could think about was how lucky I was to be with this girl who I thought I'd never had a chance with.

"Woah."

She opens her eyes and sees I was staring which causes the blush to rise to her cheeks.

"What?"

"It's just...you make me happy," I admit and she starts to smile again. "Like really happy."

I slowly kiss my way back up but I feel her hands my cup cheeks once more to bring me up, pressing her lips against mine again to let our tongues explore.

She pulls away but keeps our foreheads pressed together. "You make me really happy too." She whispered and reconnected our lips to continue kissing me.

She turns us around but my hand accidentally knocks over a lamp, shattering as soon as it hits the floor.

I worriedly glance at the glass shards. "I'm so sorry," I say as she starts to laugh. "I'll pay you back."

"I didn't like it anyway, now shut up." She presses her lips against mine again to continue making out.

I turn us over again so I would be on top but move my lips to her neck, sucking on one spot which causes her to let out another moan. I feel her nails dig into my back but she arches her back, trying to create more friction.