Entry #7

[The tape I just watched was entirely from the production of the show. I was recording that day, so they sometimes talk to me off camera. I somewhat remember this day, but barely any of it.]

The screen cuts into a video, showing Mettaton sitting inside of a car in the passenger's seat. The outside was dully lit, the sky cloudy. No one else was outside of the car, but the passenger's seat was out of view of the camera, it was unknown if someone was sitting there or not. He sat in silence for a moment before looking at the camera.

"Let's start again," Mettaton said.

"Yeah, we can start again," Sans said from behind the camera, shifting the camera and his body.

"I feel like I wasn't doing good" Mettaton groaned.

The camera is suddenly fumbled and moved down to point at Sans's lap as he moved around. "Ah crap, dropped the script."

The camera is moved around as Sans reaches for the script, his skeleton hand appearing in frame as he picked up the paper off of his pink slippers before he returned to his previous position.

"-And I'm just talking to Papyrus," Mettaton was laughing, his voice coming back onto camera when Sans straightened.

"Yeah, Paps you can't talk, the camera picks it up," Sans told him, moving the camera slightly to catch his brothers shoulder in view.

"Sans can just feed me the lines," Mettaton told Papyrus.

"Okay, uh, action," Sans said.

Mettaton got into a pose, running a hand through his hair. "I missed so much when I was banished to the underground, I really thought I was going to enjoy it when I came back as a ghost. But now, I feel like I was the one who changed, not the surface."

"Maybe death just changes a person as amazing as you, Mettaton," Sans read boredly.

"Or maybe death just gives a ghost a newer outlook on life," Mettaton said.

They all sat in silence with Mettaton looking out of the window before he turned, a smile on his face.

"That was good," Mettaton said, "I feel... alright we're done."

His tone was suddenly shifted from one of happiness to one more monotone, Mettaton turning his smile into a series frown when he looked behind the camera.

"Uh, you alright there?" Sans asked.

"We're done now," Mettaton said.

"Already? Not that I'm complaining, but it was only the second shoot. You said you wanted-"

"J̵̧̟͇̃̓̆u̵̟͔̇s̶̱͐t̷̠͌͝ ̵̤͙̓g̵̲̳̲̎̔͝ö̵̢̼͉͝.̵̫̠̀ (Just go.)"

Mettatons voice glitched as the screen did. His gaze was focused behind the camera.

"Okay," Sans grumbled, the sounds of keys clinking together as he pulled them out to start the car.

The screen went black.

[I think someone was following Mettaton.]