Chapter 21

Sorry for not publishing yesterday (*cough*Bry*cough*) enjoy the chapter.

     I woke up to the sound of knocks on my door,"babe, someone's here to see you". It was Luke, I groaned and then got out of bed. "Who, is I...", I said until I saw that it was my older sister Bryanna. "Hey, Jace", she said smiling and I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big hug.

     "Jace, I need to breath", she said in a weak voice, and I realized I had to let go before I suffocated her. "Wow, you got bigger since the last time I saw you", she said,"I'm shorter than you, and I'm supposed to be the older one here". "I remember the time when you said,'i'm going to stay short, and everyone is going to laugh at me', and now you're the alpha of your own pack".

     "Well, I was really short for my age so", I said and then realized it was still morning and I was hungry. "I'm going to go whip up something for breakfast, you can stay here and talk to Luke". I left the room, and pulled out some pans.

    Luke's POV

     "So, you're the famous Luke, Jace has been talking about all these years, I'm sorry I couldn't come to meet you, it's just that my job doesn't really take excuses", she said in an awkward way. "It's, fine, I understand because my first job fired me for missing one day, and my cousin got really hurt, so I said 'fuck this job'".

     "Man, that's a terrible job, anyways, Jace says that you guys had some kids", she said with a smile. "Yeah, my four year old Timothy, and my twins Bruce and Alina", I then got up,"If you want we can go to the nursery to see them".

     "Really", she said while jumping up and down. "Yeah, follow me". We walked into the nursery and then I noticed a painting on the wall. It was super adorable, it had wolf pups and blue and pink hearts. "Jace", I yelled out to him,"did you paint the nursery walls". "Yeah, do you like it", he asked as he walked into the room and wrapped his hands around my waist. "It's amazing, where'd you learn how to paint".

     "Bry, showed me when we were younger, I used to steal her paints and paint all over the walls", he said with a mischievous grin. "Oh, yeah and mom would make you clean it up because she wanted the house clean", Bryanna stated.

     "Man, I miss those times", he said and then I gave him a look of seriously,"well, I love right now as well because I have three beautiful kids, and a cute Luna who is good in bed". I then turned red, and elbowed his stomach. "Ow, it's true, is it not", he said laughing. We turned back to Bryanna who was looking at us awkwardly. "Can I hold one of the twins", she asked with pure awe in her eyes.

     "Sure", I picked up Alina and put her in her arms". "I've always wanted a kid", she said with a sad look in her eye. "Why, don't you and your mate have one",I asked already thinking of her response. "My mate got into an accident on our honeymoon and he... he passed away", she said that and a tear fell down her cheek and onto Alina.

     "I'm, so sorry for your loss, and for bringing it up", I said feeling guilty. "It's fine, at least my brother here found himself a nice, young husband to keep him happy". And then out of nowhere, Alina sneezed, and Bryanna told her in a baby voice,"bwess you, baby Awina". And Alina, giggled, and it was the sweetest giggle, and she grabbed Bryanna's thumb with her hand.

     And Bryanna gave her the look a mother gives her child, when they meet for the first time. And at that moment, me and Jace looked at each other and I knew we were thinking the same thing. "Hey, Bry, me and Luke wanted to do something for you, and this is going to hurt us so much, but we both think that, Alina should be raised by a mother, one who will protect her from harm, and love her".

     I hid my face in Jace's chest, and started to cry. "We think that you should adopt Alina, and take care of her", he said with a sad tone. "What, I can't take away your baby girl, she's way more important to you guys than to me", she said in a guilt kind of way,"I don't want to take away your family".

    "She looks at you, and she hasn't laughed like that with any of us, and it really, really kills me to say this but I think that it has to be done", he continued and at that point, I didn't know what to do,"if you really are sure, like really...", She began, "we're sure Bry", he interrupted.

     She laid Alina next to Bruce, and both of them began to cry. Then Bryanna rushed in to hug me and Jace, "you two are the best people in the world, and I don't know how to repay you", she said with tears in her eyes. "You can repay us, by taking care of our sweet baby girl", Jace said and then picked Alina back up, and kissed her on the forehead.

     He then passed her to me, and I looked into her eyes, and she had the sweetest smile, and I gave her a kiss on the forehead as well. I cradled her in my arms, and then I gave her over to Bryanna. "I'm going to be your mommy now, I hope you love me, and I'll bring you back to see your two dad's every year, my sweet little angel".

     "I have to go back home, but I'll bring her back every month, and I'll love her as if she were really my own", she said. "You are going to be a great mother, and if you need any tips on how to deal with her crying just call us and we'll be glad to help", I said with tears in my eyes.

   Three hours later.

     "Well, that's everything that's Alina's, thank you guys so much, I never thought I'd be leaving with a daughter", she said laughing. "I gotta go now, but I'll call you when I get home". "Take care, and have fun being a mom", I said and then she got in her car and drove off.

     "Jace, did we do the right thing", I said and then realized that he wasn't behind me. And then I heard singing,"my sweet baby boy, you'll soon grow up, and leave to college, but for now, you'll be in my arms, and me and your mommy will love you". I looked into the nursery, and saw Jace holding Bruce, and humming.

  Please don't hate me for doing this to my babies, I wanted this story to seem a bit interesting. See y'all in the next chapter.