Chapter 6.

Trey
Its been bout three weeks since I've came back from my vacation. I'm already ready to get things back to the way I want to go. With that being said I tried calling up Jayda but, she ain't answer. I told her before I left that I'll be going to get help with whatever she say I have issues with. I really went out to keep low from Smoke, after dealing with his brother on some shit. I caught back onto the game trying to get my weight up so, I had one of Smoke boys tell me stuff from the inside. I haven't seen his ass in about two days, Smoke must've got to him. I know his ass done spit some shit up with Smoke in his face. I had to be low for a couple weeks until I make my move... that's the plan.

I can't risk driving because who knows what Smoke told to anybody, especially the police. Bitch ass. So, I told one of my homeboys to drive me down to my girl house. I haven't seen her in about a couple months, it's only right that I surprise her. I grabbed the two Louis Vuitton bags out my closet and brought them putting it into the car.

We pulled off and I tried calling Jayda again  but it just still went straight to voicemail. Wtf. Its been like this since. It was really pissing me off. We made our way to her spot and it has change alot, I almost missed it. I got out the car with the two LV bags closing the door behind me. I walked up the few steps that were in front of the house. I knocked on the door until the door opened.

Beautiful and bad as ever...I told myself.
"What you doin here?" Jayda asked looking shock like she seen a ghost.
"Whatcha mean? You ain't answer ya phone." I explained. "So, I thought I could pop up on my girl and surprise her." I finished explaining smiling.
"I'm not your girl and you can leave." She scoff trying to close the door in my face so I just barged my way into the house. From the silence and the looks it look like nobody was here. I guess that gives us some time to catch up. I walked over to Jayda pulling her in to a hug and pecking her on the lips.

She pulled away heading towards the door opening it. Before it could open any further I brush to the door closing it. Leaving her against the door. I leaned in over her, I smelled her good as Chanel perfume that she always wear. I twirled my finger around in her hair with my hand down to her lower waist.

"You know I missed you so much...right?" I question her wiping her tear away from her face.
"Trey we talked about this." She demanded without answering my question. I streamed my hand down her cheeks lowering my head kissing her neck and lips. Until I felt pressure on my chest, she pushed me away.
I laughed to myself, I figured it was a new nigga that got her this way. Other than that  she would've been on me. I handed her the two LV bags. I could tell she's pissed as hell but she was gone take these gifts or I was gone give it to my little sisters.

"Look Jayda, I know we've been through so much shit and I apologize for that. You know I couldn't get through half of the things without you. I went to get some help & recovered from all that toxic shit. If I have to fix this by myself to make it right I will. You my girl and I miss you. So, please let me make it up to you baby. I'm sorry." I expressed.

"That's sweet... I guess... but, after you know. I don't think I can." Jayda finally answered after wiping her tears.
"Just give me one chance, that's all I ask." I said all excited.
"I can't, we'll just keep hurting eachother." Jayda mouth me towards the door holding it open. I seen the pain in her eyes before I could say something but though came across of just letting her cool down.
"Don't forget these. I wouldn't want your sister to miss out on these." She scrunched her face up handing the LV bags in my hands. It gotta be a new nigga. I told myself again. There really wasn't no other bitch, nobody but Jayda.

"After everything I did for u, you do this to me?" I furrowed my eyebrows up clenching my jaw.
"And I appreciate it really. But, buying me these gifts ain't doing shit for me. But, I can't forgive and forget. Don't come over here no more." She yelled slamming the door in my face. I had to pull myself together before going back in there.
"You know how i always felt about you. You speacial. I'm sorry." I said outloud walking to the car throwing the bags in the back seat. We headed back down to the trap house to handle some more stuff thats going on.