The End, A closure to a story

17 Years Later
Y/n's POV
Heya person reading this, it's been what? 16 or so years since the battle between us and Zalga? Crazy right... I miss Jess, I miss Slender, I miss everyone... I closed my diary in the old once great but now decayed state of the manor, Everyone died in the battle, and here I am, skulking like a sad old man... I walked outside as the sun shined down on me and I walked to the makeshift graveyard I made for everyone... People will say, move on but I can't, they were sorta family you know? A twisted psychotic family but hey, it's family. I planted my flowers and looked at the graves and started hoping... Just hoping that they'll pop out and cheer me up but no... Not even a little. I wiped away my tears before walking into town and into stores while wandering aimlessly, the food at the manor has gotten spoiled now and I swear the bags under my eyes had bags. I pulled my wallet from my pocket which had everyone's allowance inside but... I'm not sure, I'll just get some fast food.
Timeskip brought to you by a Book closing
I walked the path back to the manor as I looked at the trees where the pages would be placed on... They were shrivled up, no words were visible on some. I made it to the front door and walked around the house. I walked up the stairs then heard a door open up

???:"Hey Y/n." Was that Sally? No no no no no... She was a child, this girl sounds like she's in her 30's. I turned around and saw a perfect replica of Sally if she was an adult.

Y/n:"Get the hell away from me, I don't know who you are but you're not welcomed here."

???:"It's Me, Sally... Don't you recognize me?" Her whole manner of speaking, tone... Everything! Was exactly how Sally was.

Y/n:"I-I Don't believe you! I-it can't be you! I-I-I-I-" Words fumbled out of my mouth as tears burst out of my eyes. She walked to me and shushed me as I put my head near her chest and cried in it.

Sally:"Don't worry Y/n, I'm here for you... I'm here." I lifted my head with some tears still in my eyes... Pathetic, a grown man like yourself is crying...

Y/n:"I-I don't understand, your body is all... Human!"

Sally:"It's a story for another time, come with me, let's get away from this place." She held her hand and I gladly took it.
20 Years Later
I walked with Sally to the makeshift Graveyard as we placed the flowers there yet again.

Sally:"I miss them."

Y/n:"Me too, remember how Tammy would always prank Hoodie." She nodded as we continued on reminiscing the past.

???:"Dad! Tell Toby to stop!"

Toby:"Can't handle it Natalie!?"

Sally:"Hey! Stop it you two." The two immediately stopped as I got a text message from my oldest son, Jack where he finally graduated Collage. I congratulated him before looking at the people remodeling the Manor.
44 Years Later
As I laid on my bed with my Wife, Sally. We both knew it was nearly the rnd for the both of us.

Sally:"Guess we'll see Slenda and the rest of the gang, right?"

Y/n:"Definetly." The door opened as Jack walked in with his two sons, I smiled at him.

Jack:"Hey mom, hey dad, guess this is goodbye? I'm really bad at goodbyes... It's just that... Thank you so much for everything, I mean it." I chuckled and for what seemed to be for 70 years, my powers started working, I froze time as Jack looked around.

Jack:"What the!?"

Y/n:"Calm down, relax Jack. There's nothing to be afraid of."

Jack:"What happened?"

Y/n:"I stopped time around us for these few brief moments... I am so proud of you Jack, from elementary all the way to here, I've been so proud of you, and I know what great things you're going to do." He smiled before hugging me as I hugged back. He separated as time resumed as I looked to Sally as she smiled at me before we die.
Timeskip Brought to you by Funeral Preparations
Jack's POV
I smiled at the note Dad gave me and honored his last wish of playing 'The Best Day Ever' at his funeral, not many liked it but he wanted it. I walked with my kids up to the Manor while looking at the Graveyard of the previous owners with my parent's gravestones right with them.