Chapter #2

Eyeless Jack P.O.V:

I'm downstairs minding my own business as usual, when I see Masky coming down the stairs and he starts walking over to me.

"Hi E.J." Masky said, just standing there in front of me.

"Hi?" I reply, more of a question than a reply but.... I was confused.

"Slender wants you to go on a mission."

"Ok. When do I leave?"

"You leave tonight, and I am coming."

"Anybody else?"

"Why would you think that?" he says, in a questioning tone.

"Why would he need just the both of us on a mission?"

"Alright, if you really want to know, Jeff and Jane are coming." he said loud enough for them to hear, and as if on cue, they stopped arguing and looked at Masky like he was a fucking psychopath. 

"Alright, are we still leaving tonight?" I ask, not sure anymore after that piece of information.

"Yes, so you better pack your bags or I'm leaving without you." he said turning around and walking towards the front door.

I walk up the stairs and head to my room as I hear Jeff and Jane on the steps behind me. When I enter my room, I quickly close the door behind me. 

I grab my extra scalpels and my first-aid kit. Since there was probably going to be some instance were it would come in handy. I walk over to my window sill and grab a couple of containers of spare organs and put those in my bag to. 

'Don't want to die of hunger on this trip.' I thought to myself, unsure of what would happen now that Jeff and Jane were both coming.

I look around my room one last time to see if I missed anything else important that could come in handy, and I spot my case of needles, filled with various different poisons and antidotes. I grab it and put it in my bag, zipping it up and leaving my room.

I head downstairs with my bag in my hand and I see Masky waiting at the door. It's 8:43 p.m. and Masky and I are ready to leave. I look over to the stairs to see Jane walking down, but like always Jeff was going to be late. 

Jane walks over to us and sighs,"does he always have to be late?" she questions us presumably.

"I think so." Masky says, just as irritated as she was.

It was 9:20 p.m. when Jeff finally comes down the stairs and by then we were just about to decide to leave him behind.

When we exited the mansion Masky turned to the right, a direction I personally have never gone, so I decided to follow him, since he was really the only one who knew where we were going. Jeff and Jane silently followed behind me. 

                                                          ~Timeskip 1 hour later~

Jeff complained for the twentieth time, and it was starting to get on my nerves, it was still pitch black outside, like always, so that wasn't helping me either. 

We walked for another solid 30 minutes and had 7 more complains from Jeff when Masky finally said,

"We are here."

There was a small, rotten, old cabin in front of us, and from my knowledge there were more like these. Slender uses them to hide either dead bodies or somebody he wants to become a proxy in them. 

"Somebody in there or are we on garbage duty?" I ask with a bit of sarcasm as we approach the building.

"Haha, very funny," Masky said, unlocking the door and holding the doorknob in his hand, before I got to see what it looked like inside Masky added," the only thing he told me was that something came up."

He pushed the door open and revealed what was inside.

It was a fairly tidy place for something that was hardly used, but that's Slenderman for you. I walked over to the white couch that wasn't that far from the door and saw presumably, a human girl in her teens was sleeping there. Her stomach rhythmically going up and down as she breathed inhaled and exhaled.

She had a large cut on her right arm that was still bleeding through the bandages as I stared.

"Ohh shit." I said, pulling out my first-aid kit and getting on my knees in front of her, starting to unravel the bandaging to see how bad the cut really was......