Bad Boy relationship(Chessshipping)

''Honestly Serena, Soft love is overrated''

The words are said towards Serena, who drops her jaw as she hears them.

The two friends are standing in a school corridor, hanging close to the lockers of the school. Serena, a firm believer in 'soft love' as she calls it gets quite the shock as her own friend thinks it is overrated.

Serena: What do you mean overrated Hilda?!

Hilda, a bit taller than Serena and a rebel against rules at heart is leaning against her own locker with her arms crossed over her breasts. 

Hilda: i mean exactly what i said, soft love is overrated as we grow up. 

Serena: But why is that? Soft love is the primary way love is supposed to be!

Hilda's relaxed but still a bit teasing looking face doesn't change as she hears what Serena says. 

The two friends are dressed very opposite of each other. While Serena wears stockings up close to her thigh, Hilda wears a pair of short-shorts. Allowing a bit more skin to be seen on Hilda's legs. And she doesn't even seem to care. Serena wears a black tank top while Hilda wears a white and pink t-shirt with a black west over it. It's pretty clear who the rebel is. 

Hilda: But it's far too soft and innocent Sere, even you gotta admit that. 

Serena: No! cause Soft love is about taking your time!

Hilda: Time is too short to do that, here in my class we get into it fast, we make our decisions fast and we both agree. No need for any of the precious time taking. 

Serena: And what kind of rebel have made this go into your mind? You who aren't into love at all. 

Hilda playfully raises both her eyebrows at Serena, she doesn't seem impressed at all. Just very full of teasing today and amusement over Serena's shock. 

Hilda: I have always been into it, but not in your view, cause we both know what happens when you see someone liking each other. You repport it straight to Dawn who plays Matchmaker. 

At the mention of her actions there, Serena's cheeks are set ablaze. She hates that she does it, but she hates the fact that Hilda always uses it as her weakpoint to see her blush. 

Hilda: In my class, we don't do soft love. 

Serena: t.Then what k.kind do you do?

Hilda's lips form a confident and a bit cocky smile.

Hilda: I simply told a boy i wanted not a regular guy, i wanted a Bad Boy. And boy did i get one too. 

Serena: What?! you simply said you wanted a bad boy?!

Hilda: I sure did, and that guy isn't a simple teaser, he knows i'm too good for that, but he certainly knows how to make a girl his by touch and tactics. 

Serena begins pouting at Hilda. This causes Hilda to let out  a chuckle. 

Hilda: Jealous are ya now? 

Serena: that's unfair, the only guy i got was an idiot by the name of Gary. 

Then some loud noises enter the air, it sounds like a lot of laughter. Hilda let's out another chuckle as she brushes over her chin with her index finger.

Serena: Who is that?

Hilda: He is on his way, i know it. 

Hilda turns towards a staircase further away from the two girls, then enters three boys. All of them with good muscles and what appears to be a load of buff bodies. The guy to the right of the two girls has coal black hair with blood red eyes. He is dressed with a red shirt over a black t-shirt, his trousers are cyan blue while his shoes are black and red.