4.

The Exo members were in their dorm. It was a day off for all of them from their busy schedule and on-going promotions for their new song "overdose". Baekhyun was eating an apple and was sitting down on the couch in their living room area. He was busy playing a game on his phone. D.O. and Suho were busy cooking lunch for the other members while Tao and Chen were helping them out. Kris and Chanyeol had gone out to bring chicken for the members. The other boys had suggested that they just order it but they insisted on going out and getting it themselves for some reason. Sehun,who had been inside his room for sometime,came out with a swollen face and sleepy eyes. He had probably been in a deep sleep, the others could make out.

Kai-yah! Sehun-ah,what happened to your face, it looks so swollen hahaha

Sehun-Kai-ah!you want to smack on your face?

Kai-hey maknae, watch it ok!

And then he walked towards Sehun and whispered," your girlfriend's new mv has been released.. Excited?" At this, Sehun turned red as an apple and gave a smack on Kai's shoulder.

Sehun-"Kai-ah! Shut up!she's not my girlfriend!"

Kai-but i caught you staring at her during the sbs gayo daejun awards bro!

Sehun just made a derp face and went to sit beside Baekhyun who was still engrossed in his game. Sehun turned on the tv and switched the channel to a music channel and he stopped. Kai was behind him.

Kai-yah! I told you that her new mv has come out!

Sehun was looking at the TV screen.

"MR.CHU ipsul wie

chu dalkomhage

chu onmome nan himi pullyeo...."

Suho and Tao were standing beside Kai now and Suha said

Suho-Hey they're Apink..ohh so they've got a comeback..hmm

Baekhyun lost his concentration from the game and looked at the tv. The five of them were engrossed watching the new mv of Apink which was bright and happy,to match their theme. After the mv was over Suho and Tao went back to the kitchen while Baekhyun turned suspiciously towards Sehun and asked

Baekhyun -yah what is Kai telling? Who's "her"? Are you crushing on someone from Apink?

Sehun-Aniyo hyung! Kai hyung keeps talking non-sense..why would I...

Kai-yah! Don't lie to our hyung!

Baekhyun -Sehun ah tell me truthfully who is she?

Baekhyun was nervous, what if he said it was Bomi..

Sehun-hyung!! It's no one seriously!

Kai-yah! Hyung I'll tell it to you then..

Sehun-Oh Hayoung!! Oh Hayoung!! Hyung it's her!shhhh..please keep it a secret..it's just that I find her pretty and attractive, nothing else and this Kai hyung keeps teasing me!

Baekhyun felt a sense of relief.

Baekhyun -kkaebsong!ok you can trust me..our maknae is growing up!