𝕀𝕀

Eyes trail her as she walks down the hallways, heels clicking against the smooth shined floor

Eyes trail her as she walks down the hallways, heels clicking against the smooth shined floor. Whispers break out filling the once silent halls with rumors and gossip.

Anarchy restrains herself from rolling her eyes, letting them know how ridiculous this all is. How ridiculous all these people look.

Basing their lives in this instance around one person, they'll learn one day. None of this matters.

The students gawk at her, watching the way her body moves so effortlessly and unaffected by their looks and whispers. Something they love and envy about her.

She keeps her face straight until she walks into the front office the walks shielding her. Her breath slightly hitches as her sunglassed shielded eyes, lock with a pair of others.

The man in front of her, sitting in the chair, watches her from under his lashes as she walks towards the front desk.

Anarchy ignores the chills that wash over her as the man watches her, the chills weren't bad like the rest were.

They didn't make her heart pick up in a panic it made her heart spike, and her stomach tighten.

Not letting the godly man in front of her, sitting in the chair, effect her for any longer than she should she walks to the towards the front desk deciding to ignore the boy and wetness in her panties.

Anarchy nails tap against the wooden desk as she waits for the small chubby woman. "My schedual- please." She couldn't deny the itch she got as the formality passes her lips, she wasn't used to asking nicely for things.

"Name Hun?" Without missing a beat she answers "Anarchy, Anarchy Sharp."

The unknown man's ears spark up at the mention of her name, he recognizes it like its familiar. His tongue danced in his mouth resisting the need to let the name slide out his mouth.

The small woman nodded her head before turning back to typing on her computer, she still didn't fully understand how to use. A second later the printer behind her starts pushing out a sheet of paper.

"Thank you." Anarchy takes the schedual from the printer unknowingly dampening the woman's mood. That was her favorite part, but its soon forgotten as Chy shines her straight white canines at her.

The reaction is almost instant the older woman can't help but copy the rare beauty.

She takes one more look at the man who seems to caught up in his own mind before leaving the office, paper in hand and head held high.

Anarchy spins in her code and opens her locker, filling the grey shelves with relevant books and papers from before she had left.

Looking at her paper she scans her classes the first being English. She sighs before stuffing her Gucci handbag with her old English textbook and shutting her locker.

"So its true Chy is back."

Anarchy stands still her face turning hard as the irritating voice fills her ears, after all this time she could still say that voice still fucking runs through her, like a fork being scrapped on a plate.

Not being able to hold it back she rolls her eyes letting a huff out turning her body towards her.

Students that notice the two girls quickly turn their attention to the two, knowing how their last encounter went. Some even pull out there phones, ready to start recording.

"I must say you're glowing." Alices' attempts at flattery get no reaction out of Chy annoying her. She craves something anything. Even the bat of her eye.

"All this time you've been gone a few things have changed around here babe, I'm the new queen." She has to stop herself from cringing at the stupids girl's words.

"So now it's either you stand with me or wither away and lose all your popularity." Alice reaches out to place a hand on Anarchy hand but before she can even lay a finger on her,  its grabbed in a death grip and thrown down to her side.

Chy's eyes form into slits as she tries to keep her anger at bay, how dare she.

"Are we five" Anarchy feels her anger spike, what a stupid fucking bitch. "I do not care about popularity Alice. But clearly you need to be put in your fucking place."

"You are nothing without me remember that you silly little fucking child, now move I have classes to attend."

Waling past her she pulls her sunglasses from her face walking away from, Alice through the partnering crowd of the student, all the way to her English class.

Quickly taking a seat in the middle of the class she silently watches as students fill in the empty seats all their eyes at least once do a one take.

Is this how it's going to be for the rest of the year? She asks herself wondering if all the looks whisper and gossip will stop.

The teacher slams the door shut grabbing everyone's attention except hers she sits forward. Eyes never leaving the Shakespeare poem on the wall, trapped in her own daydream.

 Eyes never leaving the Shakespeare poem on the wall, trapped in her own daydream