Chap. 19

No One's POV:

        Saturday morning-

        Karma was peacefully alseep when she felt her bed sink in a bit and a kiss on her forehead. At first she was really hoping that when she opened her eyes it would be Amy at her side... Unfortunately for her, It was her mom.

        "Good morning birthday girl," her mom said.

        Karma sat up, giving her mom a smile, "Good morning mom."

        "Your dad is bringing up your breakfast and who knows, maybe it has a little extra special ingridient in it."

        She gave her mom a weird look.

        "Happy birthday!" her father yelled out as he walked in with a food tray.

        "Thanks dad."

        "Enjoy," both smirked and left.

        She couldn't help but wonder what her parents were up to.It was unusual for them to do this on her birthday. It was usually a birthday dinner followed by presents. Hmm...

        Slowly picking up the orange juice cup, she saw that a folded piece of paper laid there. She quirked an eyebrow and grabbed it.

        I wish I could be there, in person, to wish you a happy birthday and wake you up the way you should be. Unfortunately, my mom is dragging me to some lame work thing. But I promise that tonight I will make it up to you. So, you better be ready by 7, got it?

        P.s I love you with all my heart.... Enjoy the breakfast because I specifically asked your mom to make you a special one ;) See you tonight beautiful

        That paper brought tears to Karma's eyes. Even when Amy wasn't there in person, she somehow managed to make her feel loved and brought tears to her eyes, happy tears that is.

        Her phone went off and thinking it was her girlfriend, she picked up.      

        "Hey!"

        "Karma..."

        "Ugh. I thought you were Amy. What do you want Liam?"

        "Just listen to me, please. I... I was wondering if you could come over tonight, say about 6:30?"

        "I have plans and I wouldn't even go, you know that."

        "I know... But it would be just to pick up your birthday gift. Yeah, I bought you a gift and I think you should recieve it, even if you hate me... If it makes you feel any better, Tony and I are hanging out, so it won't be just us. Please, come tonight."

        Karma sighed.

        "Look, if it will make you come see me tonight, then... If you come tonight, I promise that I won't bother you again and let you be happy with Amy. Just please come."

        "Fine, I'll be there but Tony can't see me so you're going to have to make him leave for a bit while I'm there."

        "I will, don't you worry. See you tonight."

        Karma hung up and shook the whole conversation of because she needed to be happy today. She wouldn't ruin her birthday over this. She'd be able to make it home in time for her date with Amy. Or at least she hoped... If for some reason she wasn't, she would simply call Amy to let her know that she will be a bit late.