11 - Supernova

Arthur looked at her. And nothing more. There was a specific limit of time before he had to answer to her question. He always spent that time to look at (Y/N). Always. Always finding new features about her that were to be the most beautiful things that Arthur has ever seen in his entire life. Her (Y/E/C) that turned into "planets" in the sunlight. (Y/N) has made him this compliment multiple times.

"Your eyes look like a planet in the sunlight"
"Look, it looks like there is a planet in your eyes again. It's from outer space. Just like you. "
"Why are your eyes so pretty? I'm like jealous of how beautiful they look in the sunlight. Just like a planet."

And even though, it wasn't a planet, her eyes looked like the sun right now. And it was exploding. Thousands of sparks everywhere. Something you would only see once in a lifetime. That's Supernova. But (Y/N) will always have that spark in her eye. Forever. Because she is the star in his life, that will never die. The one and only one. Forever.

"Arthur?"

He chuckled. Arthur passed the limit. Like he always does.

"Yes...yes, of course, milady."

"Great.", (Y/N) calmly said, and guided his hands to the overflowing tub. His footsteps made wet sounds, as the ground was fully flooded with water after all. That flood got intensified, when Arthur stepped into it. A full load of water just flooded over to the bathroom. (Y/N) felt the hot water run over her feet. The water felt comforting and almost inviting. But (Y/N) was sure, that it was not the water, what wanted her to get into the tub.

Arthur never turned his eyes away from his beloved (Y/N) and her exposed body. The way her body was structured and built was fascinating to him, and he couldn't help but stare.
As (Y/N) wanted to step into the tub, she noticed his staring smiled and chuckled. Ashamed, Arthur looked to the other side and murmured something under his breath.

"Sorry...I am really sorry..."

But he stopped when he suddenly heard, saw and felt (Y/N) enter the tub, sitting on his lap, facing him. Again, the water couldn't hold them both, so it escaped to the ground. Arthur didn't heard it, but that just faded into the background. The thing that mattered is that she was sitting just in the right position. Not only did he have to stare now, but her middle exactly met his. She held his erection down, and hell did it feel good. The pleasure just from this was mind- blowing, and Arthur already started to tremble. His breath quickened, and the fact that her breasts were right in front of his face didn't help. Only god knew, what held him back from touching every inch if her body right now, loving every single spot until her system goes numb. Only god knew.

"I want you to look at me.", he heard her commanding but yet calm voice as she lifted his chin up, slowly. And he made every second count. He now looked in her angel-face.

"I want you to do exactly that, but without me telling you and without you holding back. You are looking at (Y/N)(Y/L/N)...", she said and took his hand and gripped it tight.

"And she wants you to touch her. Look at her. And make love to her, goddamn it.", she joked in the last sentences.

And Arthur looked her right in the eyes and said:

"Yes, ma'am."

He slowly pulled her head closer.

"Oh god yes, ma'am."

They immediately started to melt into each other, as they explored each other's mouth. (Y/N)' hands were curled up in his green hair, Athrur' s hands were resting on her thighs. When she moved her hips just a little, he flinched and dug his fingers into her firm thighs, slowly but surely leaving bruises. So (Y/N) decided to tease him a little. She picked up speed with her grinding while Arthur let out small moans in between kisses. Every time, his fingers dug even deeper into her skin, and (Y/N) loved it. However, the fact that he wasn't very vocal graduatly bothered her.

"You're holding back.", she broke the kiss and talked out of breath.

"If you want to hear me, make me.", he mocked her first time saying that. But (Y/N) surely knew, how to fix that problem. She slowed her grinding and turned them into slow, passionate and painful ones. Painful, meaning that Arthur missed the speed from before and trying to push her hips up and down. But he didn't succeed and eventually gave into them. The slow motions drove him crazy, and he evwntually let out moans of pleasure, but quickly covered them with his hands.

"Harder?", (Y/N) asked in a fake schoolgirl voice.

"Yes, please go harder, baby.", he answered with a calm but shaky voice.

"Then no hands no more. You let out all of the beautiful sounds you make, Just like I do, ok?", she commanded as she pinned his hands on both side of the tub-walls.

Arthur looked at her, unsure of it. But he eventually gave in and said:

"Yes, Baby."

"Good.", (Y/N) answered and slowly picked up her pace again.

"Harder.", Arthur calmly said, and (Y/N) listened to him. His moans now sounded more genuine and not like he's trying to hide them. (Y/N) liked the sound of it. She had never heard sound from him like that. And it sounded good. Very good.

"Harder, Baby.", he repeated, more out of breath, and she listened to his instructions. But before they could continue to do anything further, (Y/N) jumped out the tub and ran away while giggling, leaving Arthur in shock.

"Oh, you little...", he screamed after her and ran out the tub as well. He briefly looked around the flat. Where the hell was she? Then it got clear to him. Bed. She is probably on a bed.
So he picked the first room to come him in mind that had a bed. Penny's room. But he found it empty when he opened the door. So she is in my room. Arthur quickly ran to his room, and saw...nothing? He seriously got worried again. But that immediately changed when he felt someone jump on his back. With lots of giggles, they fell on top of each other on the bed, both completely drenched in water, ruining and wetting the bedsheets. Arthur saw, that she had put on his jacket. But nothing more. So there she was. Laying with a wide open jacket and a naked body beneath him. There were already bruises on her neck, chest area and thighs. And just as if she could read his thoughts, she said:

"These bruises look harmless, Arthur."

"So what do you want me to do?"

She grabbed his neck and pulled him close, so that he almost fell on top of her.

"I want you to fuck me, Arthur Fleck."

Arthur smiled and answered:

"As you wish, my love."

Without any warning, he entered her and she let out a delight scream of pain. But the pain slowly faded, as she found pleasure in the feeling. The feeling of him in her was not from this world, and (Y/N) was quick to make out, wether she liked it or not.

"You ok there, Sugar?", he asked and (Y/N) was unable to properly speak, so she just let out a consent hum of agreement. She looked at him and noticed, that his make-up was totally smeared and almost completely off. His green hair also lost a little colour. That was probably from the bath, but (Y/N) felt like she was seeing Arthur as a whole now. No make-up, no hair, no suit. But she loved him either way.

When he started his thrusting, it could be compared to a star being born. Millions of little pieces were gathered to create something big and wonderful. As he got faster with the time, the star was being completed and he was ready for his life. Even though, (Y/N) already came twice, Arthur hadn't had his high yet. Both of them were a mess of moans and there was nothing that could bother them right now. Finally, Arthur was free to ride to his high, and as he did (Y/N) got the chance to come to a high yet again. So the second they both came, a star exploded. The supernova was complete.