14

Donghyuck

I flinched slightly when I felt two arms hug me from behind. "Do you like it?" Just by the voice, I knew who it was. I also knew that he was talking about the chocolates and the decoration. "Of course, but you didn't have to do this, you know?"

I smiled when I felt his grip tighten, "But I want to do it, I want to put in effort to prove that I'm worth it." At this point, Jungwoo hyung left already, not wanting to be a third wheel. I turned around and cupped Mark's face, "You don't have to prove anything, I already know you're worth it."

He pecked my nose, "I love you." He whispered as he look in my eyes. "I love you too." I said without hesitation. We decided it was time to go, I took the chocolates and we went towards the exit. Mark wanted to walk me home and I agreed, I didn't want to be separated from him.

"Can I sleep over? I don't want to go home." Mark pleaded with a cute pout. I cooed and pinched his cheeks. I agreed to him staying since I would get bored, Chenle is somewhere with Jisung.

"Let's watch a movie!" I said excitedly and plopped on the sofa. Mark knew I was not going to get up to get food, so he decided to do it himself. He got us chips and soda. "Oh, I haven't watched this one yet." I looked at him as if he was crazy. "We are not watching that." He smirked at me before choosing it anyways.

"AHHHH" I curled up in a ball and covered my eyes when the clown, Pennywise, appeared out of nowhere. Mark just laughed at me as if he didn't scream just awhile ago. "It's just a movie, no need to be scared y'know." I glared at him playfully.

I was TERRIFIED. I hated scary movies, and Mark knew that. "OH SHI-!" Mark suddenly screamed. It was my turn to laugh, "it's just a movie, no need to be scared." I mocked him as he sheepishly smiled.

By the time the movie is finished, I was cuddling Mark, my head was buried on his neck. The chips and the soda's were everywhere, it was a mess. I was exhausted from all the screaming. "I hate you for making me watch that." He just laughed at me as we clean everything.

We were just going up to my room when I felt an emergency, "I have to go to the bathroom real quick." I said and took off running without waiting for an answer. I did my thing and went out the washroom. I was heading to my room and I opened my door, only to find Mark jumping up and down my bed with his earphones on.

I giggled quietly and took the nearest pillow I could reach. I threw it at him and laughed loudly when he fell on his butt. He quickly removed his earphones and looked around confused. His expression was priceless when he saw me laughing so hard to the point that I was clutching my stomach. His face changed into a mischievous smile.

Since I was laughing so hard, my eyes were practically closed and I wasn't paying much attention. He pulled me towards my bed before I could react. I fell and he started hitting me with a pillow. "Oh no you didn't." I said before grabbing a pillow and hitting him on the face.

I took this opportunity to stand up, and like the immature beings we were, we started a pillow fight. It was fun, to be honest, though some hits nearly made me fly off the bed. After awhile, we were panting and exhausted. I jumped face first on my bed. Mark laughed before doing the same.

We stayed up talking about normal stuff, like how was your day, school stuff, etc. "What were you listening to anyways?" I said laughing as we talked about how Mark was jumping up and down my bed. "Uh, just some random son- heY THAT'S MINE. PRIVACY JIGEUM!" I pulled my hand back before he could get his phone from me.

I plugged off the earphones and put it on blast. "Headlights on me, racing to 60. I've been a fool, but strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you." He was fast to grab his phone away from me when it was on his reach. "Yah!" I laughed at how embarrassed he was, thought I don't understand why, Troye Sivan's song were A M A Z I N G.

"Nice song though, I love Troye Sivan." Mark looked at me with a stunned look on his face. "For real?" I nodded. He grabbed my phone from the bedside table, I didn't really mind since I figured he's just checking the time. Suddenly I heard music, "Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do?".

I was going to grab my phone but then I heard Mark sing. I couldn't help but sing along. After a bit, I realized I was the only one singing, I looked at Mark and sure enough, he was dazed. He was staring at me in awe. My singing faded, "Uhm, hyung?"

Before I could react, Mark pulled me into a sweet kiss. I was shocked at first, but eventually I kissed back. We pulled away to catch a breath. He smiled at me sweetly, "We should probably go to sleep." He said softly. I nodded, fatigue slowly taking over me.

We didn't bother change clothes, we were too lazy to get off the bed. I closed the lights and went on the bed. We were basically cuddling, he was hugging me from the back, which by the way made my heart go crazy. I couldn't sleep, I turned around and saw that he wasn't sleeping either.

"What's wrong, baby? Why aren't you asleep?" He asked me. "I could ask you the same question." I said and giggled afterwards. "Let's go to sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow for school." I frowned at the thought of going to that hellhole but I guess I'll have too.

I agreed reluctantly, "I guess so." I buried my head on his neck and started falling asleep slowly. "Sweet dream, baby. I love you." I smiled softly as I heard him say that. "I love you too." I managed to say before I fell asleep.

-

The songs were:

Strawberry and cigarettes by Troye Sivan
Crush by David Archuletta

For the next book in this series, I'll probably be doing Chensung or Nomin since I already have a plot for the two ships soooo yeahhh.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, please vote! Luv y'all