3.First Day Of School

Well, it's look like we are back in high school. I been wondering how does it feel to be apart of a high school that loves racing. Most importantly has a whole racing team. I was already dressed and I was outside waiting for everyone else. I called my mom to see how everything is back in New York.

"Hey Mommy." I said.

"Hey honey, how you feeling?"

"I'm okay. I just been thinking about dad. I miss him."

"I know Michael, I miss him too. I just wish he was home."

"Mom how come you never told me? About Sal, my dad situation, or anything? I know that you was tryna protect me and everything until I was ready, but why though?"

"Because I was scared. I didn't want you to go out there by yourself and find him, and then something happens to you. If anything had happened to you, Well I."

"I understand mom. It's okay. I love you a lot okay. Nothing is going to happened because I am prepared and I have my team by my side."

"I love you too. I am so proud of you be safe okay and have fun at school."

"I will, later mom." I hung up the phone. I look up into the crystal, clear blue sky and just stare thinking that sooner, or later I will find my dad. My team came out with Danny and they stood next to me looking up.

"Um, we just staring into the sun?" Kareem ask me

"What? Oh, no I'm just thinking." I said.

"Well, you won't have to think anymore when we find your dad." Danny said.

"Yeah true."

"So like, we gonna go to Bradford high?" Makayla ask us.

"Yes lets go." Danny said. We got in our cars and drove off. Danny was leading the way. We did a conference call so Danny can tell us the rundown on how his school works.

"Okay look, ya new here. People in this town they recognized you, they know that Drivercity is here to save the day. My high school though is very weird. It's divided into sections. You have Jake and his posse, the cheerleaders with the jocks, the music crew, the math and science crew, and then the guys who love racing. Ever since I got to Bradford it was a lot of shit going down. Especially since me and Jessica are a thing."

"So what you saying is?" Darren asks him.

"I'm saying is that try to blend in. As soon as the principal finds out ya here, he will treat ya like royalty and make everything about ya."

"It's not like we ain't use to this before." Tiffany said.

"Not the point, Listen we all gotta act natural and remember the task at hand." I said.

"We are here to find Michael's dad and thats it. Even though I'm new to the team I just want the mission to go right." Nalaysia said.

"It will Nalaysia trust us, plus your input matters as well." Kareem said.

"It does?"

"Girl, your Michael girlfriend. You have all the say in everything we do." Makayla said.

"Ya two are gonna get married." Danny said.

"You really love this don't you Danny?" I ask him.

"Mike you know me man! Always supported you! We coming up on my school now." We made it to Bradford high. Danny spotted Parking spaces for all of us. Well, its because Aj and Darlyn and Jessica held it down for us. We parked our cars and got out.