Double Date

A couple of days after their first date, Björn and Agnetha were back to doing their usual schedules. Björn was once again at the studio with Benny and Stig while Agnetha was recording some songs for her new album in another recording studio across town. At this point, Benny's relationship with Frida was getting serious and same with Björn's relationship with Agnetha.

"So Björn, how did that date with Agnetha go?" Benny asked as he took a seat next to Björn after having grabbed a beer.

"It was beyond my expectations if I have to be honest with you."

"How so?"

"Well, I-I just don't know how to describe it. At least perfectly. I really think she's the one," Björn said as Benny began to chuckle.

"You really think so?"

"Yes, it's not funny! I'm actually being serious for once," Björn said firmly.

"I know. I was just messing with you, man," Benny said while patting Björn's back.

"I should've known that!" Björn exclaimed while laughing.

"But seriously, what is she like?"

"Well like I said earlier, I just don't know how to describe her properly. But I know for fact that she is the one, even though we just started dating a couple weeks ago."

"Well you can start by telling me about her physical attributes and then from there, tell me about her personality."

"Well Agnetha is tall and slender. If you want to know exactly how tall she is, I think she's around 5'7 or 5'8. And not only that, but she's my golden angel. Both looks wise and personality wise. She has really long blonde hair that reaches down to her buttocks and those blue eyes and that baby face!"

"That's good, man. She must've been angel that has fallen from heaven."

"Yes indeed. And it doesn't end there. Personality wise, she's really shy and sensitive but she's also very sweet and caring. And she also has a lot of sassiness in her as well. And also...well, maybe I shouldn't tell you."

"Björn, did you do it with her?" Benny asked in a very childish yet very sarcastic way.

"Benny, let's not talk about this."

"Björn, seriously. Did you and Agnetha actually have sex?"

"Yes, yes we did."

"WOW! Congratulations man!" Benny exclaimed.

"Thanks man."

"Anyways, what was she like when you two were fucking around in bed?"

"Why the hell are you asking that? I never asked you that type of question when you and Frida first had sex together and that was nearly three months ago!"

"Uh, dude. You did ask me that, remember?"

"No, I don't remember. Tell me again"

"That one night after Frida and I went out on that dinner date and we went to the disco right afterwards and Peter and Helene were at Christina's and her two children were with their father."

"Oh right. What's Frida's ex-husbands name again?"

"Ragnar Fredriksson. Why?"

"What? A guy can't be curious?" Björn shrugged.

"I suppose. That's also why I asked you what Agnetha was like when you two were having sex."

"Well for starters she was like a wild animal that's for sure. And before I continue, you have to promise me something."