Chapter 8: Drunkin mishaps

"Hey..wake up.."

"Mmmh..."

I twisted my face deeper into my pillow so the light wouldn't shine in my eyes.
My head was pounding from last night, the alcohol still coursing through my veins. You would think I'd be used to it by now but my brain still felt like it was gonna pop.

I chuckled as a finger traveled lightly down my side and sighed as soft lips kissed my neck.
The teeth bit down lightly over and over again till they were nibbling softly on my earlobe.

I tried swatting at the mouth that was turning me on so fucking much but a strong hand just grabbed my wrist as they whispered into my ear.

"Last night was fun.
...
"Definitely wasn't expecting to get my salad tossed by someone so young."

"Hehe. I'm 18 asshole." I said as I flipped onto my back, starring up to the sealing.

I can't remember anything from last night but I wasn't at all surprised that I'd woken up with a dude. Isn't the first time it's happened. Now THIS is something I'm used to.

"You alright?" No comment. Just staring at the ceiling.
"It's funny. I know how old you are and where you live yet I don't even know your name. Is that bad?"

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I don't even remember how you got here.."

I rubbed my face, covering up a tiny grin as he laughed. He had a really deep voice.

"Thank god, I felt like such a dick. My names Tylong by the way."

I looked at him for the first time and he was wearing this gorgeous smile. The blanket was covering his waist barely and he had one of his thick thighs propped up.

I mumbled my name quietly, completely absorbed by the dark line of hair that started on his abdomen and ended...god even thinking about it's making me hard.

I felt a jab at my side and looked up to see Tylong grinning.
My heart pounded as he said, "You like what you see Nohea?"
.....

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"
I burst into tears and he looked at me confused then threw a pillow over his head in embarrassment.
"Oh god, was my flirting that bad?!"
"What? No!" I said semi sarcastically. "I just don't do sexy talk. To me it sounds like a cheesy line out of a..porno or something."
Next thing I know a pillow slapped me in the face and Tylong just glared at me like I deserved it.
"Okay, I didn't mean anything against you. I'm sure tips are great, you being a hot go-go dancer and I'm sure it's a great time for all the men you be pleasing. And I'm not saying you do porn or fuck people for money or anything but if you do then there's no judgment from my en-

"Will you shut the fuck up?! You are not helping! I do not do pornos and I definitely don't FUCK PEOPLE for MONEY!!! I'm a go-go dancer because I need the money to help pay my way through college! That's it!"
...
He looked completely pissed but after apologizing about a hundred times.
..and maybe even a little kiss on the forehead, he rolled his eyes and clung to my chest like a python.

"What time is it?" He asked from under my blanket, (Don't ask why he was down there)
and I tried to answer but I was still trying to catch my breath, (again. Don't ask.)

He came up after a bit licking his lips as he reached for his phone on the nightstand.

"It's 10."
He looked down to me questioningly and I almost had a heart attack. I pushed him lightly off my lap, making him grin, as I sat up.

"You should go soon. Knowing my parents, they probably waited until the very last minute to pack so we got maybe an hour till they get back."

I grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and some sweats then started collecting clothes that I didn't recognize, figuring it was Tylong's.

"Can't we just say we were hanging out or something? I mean, I'll go, just. I had fun is all.  And I know we just met but I really like you."

A sock hit him just as he finished speaking and we both laughed, making what was coming next even more painful.
I sat on the bed trying to keep a cool expression even though I was on fire on the inside.

"Ty..."

His face dropped as if he already knew where this was going and what I said next made him even more confused.
"Your a cool dude. And you are definitely good at what you do-

"But your straight?" He scoffed as if that was the stupidest shit he's ever heard and i almost did the same. He stood with an agitated sigh and was getting ready to walk out the door when I pulled him back.

"I just don't want you to see this as more than what it is. And I don't want people thinking I'm gay when I'm not.

I gave his bear shoulder a light kiss and he scoffed again.

"We can still hang out though..if you want to?"

"What? You mean like fuck buddies or something? You want me to be your boy toy for when you can't find a girl desperate enough to get with you?"

"Damn, don't hold back. Look, I'm just saying that yesterday, today. It was good. Really good!When it was just us. And if you do want to keep doing this then I think it needs to stay that way."

Tylong sighed and glanced to the door reluctantly.

"I don't thi-

"What if I let you meet someone? The most important person in the world to me?" I said softly. He had a way of making me smile even when I was trying not to freak out.

He raised an eyebrow and I took the liberty of grabbing him by the hand and leading him down to the sun room.

"Where are you taking me?" He laughed.

"I told you I wanted you to meet someone. When my step family moved in, they got scared of her being in the house, worried she'd escape or something so she was forced down here. I slept here too for about a month as a protest. Hehe..not that it got me anything other than fleas."

I heard Tylong slide the glass door closed as I went a pulled a thin blanket off Chich's cage. She always got agitated being woken up by the sun so I keep her covered until I go to feed her I'm the morning. Like father, like daughter I guess.

Tylong laughed and I hadn't realized why until I figured I said that out loud. Great..

Chich was half perched up on her dry rock, reaching her long neck as far as she could, already figuring I was here to feed her. Her Ratatouille is gonna have to wait.

..get it because shes a snake..RATatouille..

Sorry.

I picked her up gently and raised her to my cheek where she gave a slight hiss of her tongue. That only took a year of training. So worth it though.

"Chich, this is Ty..say hi! 'Hi Ty, you so fine!'"

"Fucking idiot!" He laughed backing up a little as I brought the snake closer to his face. After a couple minutes of us petting the beautiful creature, he spoke again, this time earnest.

"Alright fine. Well try it out-
"That's what I'm talking about!"
I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and grinned.

"Don't fuck with me straight boy, I'll beat your ass!" He grabbed my cheeks roughly before kissing me.

Shit, I could get used to this..