Prologue: End of the 2nd life and start of the 3rd!

Whoosh...Whoosh...Whoosh

Dozens of fast and shadowy figures were jumping from tree to tree.

The shadow in the very front mumbled: "Damn! It seems I can't get away from them so easily."

The shadows behind him: "You won't be able to run for long!"

"Hand over the clan's 3 Great Godly Treasures!"

"That's right we'll give you a swift death once you do!"

"You guys shut up and focus on getting that bastard!"

Mentioning the 3 great godly treasures the shadow at the front couldn't help but take a quick glance at the sword on his waist. The shadow's name was Jian Ziran he was originally someone who lived in the modern day world. At the young age of fifteen he was diagnosed with a mysterious unknown illness that no doctor on earth could cure. 

As a result he had to start living in a hospital room from that point on. As the days and months went by he was slowly consumed by sorrow and depression. The only thing that still kept joy in his life was the entertaining videos he would watch from time to time in his hospital room. 

The one's that he truly loved watching were the ones that featured powerful martial artists or large futuristic spaceships. He loved watching martial artist cause he wanted to become strong and healthy like them so that he wouldn't get sick and weak ever again. As for watching spaceships he had always dreamt of becoming an astronaut.

Days started to become weeks, weeks started to become months and finally months started to become years. Then.... it finally happened. Ten years after he was admitted into the hospital his body could no longer hold on and he finally died on that very hospital bed. Thankfully the heavens were not unkind to him for he was reincarnated soon after his death.

Having no intention to waste the second chance the gods bestowed him Ziran immediately pursued his goal of becoming strong and healthy and it just so happens that the strongest people in this new world he was reincarnated in was non-other than..... Ninja.

Decades passed and Ziran had indeed successfully become a Ninja. Although he wasn't an outstanding Ninja he was still much stronger and healthier compared to a normal person. So even though he wasn't considered anything special he was still quite satisfied with what he achieved. You could say that Ziran was already quite satisfied with his current life. That is until 'THAT' occurred.

Several days after gaining the qualifications to become a Senior Shinobi Ziran was taken to their clan's Ancient Ancestral Hall to swore devotion to the clan's elders. 

That's when it happened.

The Ninja Clan's 3 Great Godly treasures suddenly lit up like Christmas trees. The clan elders were completely dumbfounded by what was happening in front of them that before they could even react the 3 treasures had already floated towards Ziran showering him with golden light.

The elders were well aware of what was going on and shocked by it. The 3 Great Godly treasures of their clan had actually recognized someone who was neither a descendant of their clan's head nor an offspring of one of the main elders as their new Lord. Must know that there was a legend in their clan that states that whoever becomes the new lord of the 3 great godly treasures will be showered by golden light and gain a grand destiny.

The 3 Great Godly Treasures were known respectively as the Ninja God's Sword, Ninja God's Eye and Ninja God's Scroll. The clan elders were very unsatisfied with Ziran being recognized as the new lord of all 3 treasures so much so that they immediately branded him as a 'traitor' and 'criminal' that stole their clan's 3 treasures instead of being recognized as their new lord.