Beach Day!

Tobin POV: We arrive at the hotel, I've already checked us so we went ahead and went up to the room. What floor? I hear her say, "68". Her eyes widen and I just give her a slight smile like I was a little kid again. It was a long way up so I decided to ask her a question. "Hey do you know which room you would want?" I say nervous as hell when she figures out its a suite. ROOM!!?? She yells, I cover my ears because I realized how loud she just yelled. "Tobin, why are you spoiling me so much??" she says, I just shrug my shoulders and face the doors and see we're on 65th floor so I go ahead and get her bags situated ready to take to the room. When we get to the door,  There are roses again at the door, and Christen looks at me, and I just smile and picked them up and handed them to her and on the card it said "Welcome To LA! - T" she just looks at me and gives me the biggest hug!!!

Christen POV: I can't believe Tobin has done all this for me, we get into the living room since she got a suite (which I am kinda mad at her for). "So what's on the agenda for today?" I say excited to get out and have some fun. I was thinking the beach? I hear her say from the kitchen. "OMG Toby, PLEASE can we go to the beach!!???" I say way too overly excited. She just laughs and says okay well let's get ready!! A few minutes go by and I shouted "I'm ready!!", okay I'll be out in a few minutes she says. I go in the kitchen to see if there's anything water bottles to take to the beach so we don't die of thirst, it's hot out there! I hear her door open so I turn around, "are you re-" I couldn't even get out the word ready because I was taken back by her toned body and six pack. "You okay over there?" she says as she laughs a little. I just nodded and thought to myself just glad I wasn't drinking water. 

General POV: They both head down to the lobby and Tobin called ahead of time and asked for valet to get the rental car. They both head out to the car and put the beach bag in the truck and they start their drive to beach and Tobin hooks up bluetooth and plays King and Queens by SoMo, and they both start to jam and sing at the top of their lungs. About 45 minutes they arrive at the beach.

Tobin POV: We park the car and of course I got out and ran to her side and opened her door. We walk down to the beach and she lays out her towel, she starts to take off her shorts that she had on, and then her shirt. Y'all ever seen those slow-mo videos of people taking their shirts off, well that's what was happening in my head and of course I had to be drinking water at that time, and I was really paying attention to my drink and it spilled over my shirt. Christen snapped her fingers at me and said "You okay over there?" as she's dying laughing. Huh? Oh yeah I am good, looking down at my shirt. I take it off and my shirt and she took off to the water and I ran after there. I'm just enjoying the smell of saltwater and the sun beaming down on my skin, and Christen decided to splash me before I got in. Oh you're on!!! I say not knowing what was gonna happen after I chased her. 

Christen POV: I splashed Tobin and all I hear is "Oh you're on!!!" and I start to take off running. She eventually catches me and picks me and throws me over her shoulder, TOBIN PUT ME DOWN as I'm dying laughing. "NOPE" I hear her say. She eventually gets tired of carrying me, when she puts me down, "Am I too heavy for you or something?" I say trying to not to smile nor laugh. "No no no, that's not why I put you down" she says getting completely flustered. I walk up to her slowly, and grabbed her hand and looked at her in her big brown eyes as she flashed her million dollar smile at me. She intertwined our fingers and I could feel my face get red. She takes her other hand and cuffs my face with her palm, I look up at her and I feel her soft warm lips on mine. At this point I don't care about my surroundings, I'm completely lost in the world with Tobin. She rests her forehead on mine, and I can't help but smile. I'm finally happy and content with my life.

Authors note: I hope y'all enjoy this one!! Thanks so much for the feedback.