Characters

Michael Clifford as Archie Andrews: A high school football player who has a passion for music. He is best friends with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

Louis Tomlinson as Betty Cooper: A smart boy with a longtime crush on Michael, he becomes friends with Camila Cabello to help upend her perfect life.

Camila Cabello as Veronica Lodge: A former wealthy socialite from New York City who moves to Riverdale and becomes friends with Michael, Louis and Harry.

Harry Styles as Jughead Jones: A philosopher inclined social outcast who is Michael's best friend.

Sinu Cabello as Hermione Lodge: Camila's mother, who has returned to Riverdale with her daughter following the incarcerations of her husband Alejandro Cabello.

Madelaine Petsch as Cheryl Blossom: A wealthy entitled, and manipulative girl who is a classmate of Michael and his friends. Madelaine becomes romantically involved with Jade in season two.

Normani Hamilton as Josie McCoy: The Lead singer of Normani and the Pussycats and a classmate of Michael and his friends.

Johannah Deakin as Alice Cooper: Louis and Lottie's mother, who is the editor of the local paper.

Daryl Clifford as Fred Andrews: Michael's father, who owns a construction company.

Alejandro Cabello as Hiram Lodge: Camila's father, who was recently incarcerated for illegal activities.

Liam Payne as Kevin Keller: An openly gay high school student who is friends with Michael, Louis and Camila and is the son of Riverdale's sheriff.

Des Styles as F.P. Jones: Harry's estranged father and the leader of the Southside Serpents, a gang of criminals that live and operate on the fringe of Riverdale.

Shawn Mendes as Reggie Mantle: Michael's long-time friend and rival, a football player at Riverdale High and town prankster.

Jade Thirlwall as Toni Topaz: A bisexual member of the Southside Serpents, who befriends Harry in the second season. She is in a relationship with Madelaine.

Geoff Payne as Tom Keller: The town's police sheriff and Liam's father.

Raven Symonè as Sierra McCoy: The Mayor of Riverdale and Normani's mother.

Amy Adams as Penelope Blossom: Cheryl and KJ's mother.

Dan Deakin as Hal Cooper: Lottie and Louis's father, and Johannah's husband.

Andrew Hemmings as Floyd Clayton: Luke's father and coach of Riverdale Bulldogs Football Team.

Phil Lewis as Waldo Weatherbee: The principal at Riverdale High School.

Daniella Monet as Geraldine Grundy: The young music teacher at Riverdale High School, who had a sexual relationship with Michael over the summer.

Luke Hemmings as Chuck Clayton: A football player star jock at Riverdale High School.

Cole Sprouse as Joaquin DeSantos: The youngest member of the Southside Serpents, who finds himself tied between a romantic relationship with Liam.

Lauren Jauregui as Melody Valentine: The drummer for the popular band Normani and the Pussycats.

Zayn Malik as Marmaduke "Moose" Mason: Michael's bi-curious jock friend, who propositions Liam.

Dinah Jane Hansen as Valerie Brown: The songwriter, bassist, and backup vocalist for the popular band Normani and the Pussycats and Michael's ex-girlfriend.

Ariana Grande as Ethel Muggs: A victim of Luke Hemmings' slut-shaming, who also faces problems with her father's condition due to Alejandro Cabello.

KJ Apa as Jason Blossom: Cheryl's twin brother, whose murder hangs over the town of Riverdale.

Lottie Tomlinson as Polly Cooper, Louis's older sister, and the daughter of Johannah and Dan Deakin. She is pregnant with KJ Apa's children.

Calum Hood as Clifford Blossom: Cheryl and KJ's father.

Barbara Wallace as Roseanne "Rose" Blossom: Cheryl and KJ's grandmother.

Alvin Sanders as Pop Tate: The owner of the local diner, Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe.

Karen Clifford as Mary Andrews: Michael's mother, who left Michael and Daryl for Chicago.