Pick Me Up? (3)

I'm sorry it took me awhile to update. I was so busy with work that the only time I got an available time is this long weekend. Anyway, enjoy this part 3. I made it extra long for you guys to enjoy. Let me know your thoughts and feedback.

*The four times Jennie asked Lisa to pick her up and the one time she doesn't have to.*

************************************************

Jennie woke up feeling tired. The events of last night finally caught up to her. She was blankly staring at the ceiling, gently patting Kuma who's beside her and thinking on what she should do for today. She doesn't have anything scheduled so she'd probably just hang out at the dorm. It's 8:23 AM and the girls are probably awake preparing breakfast. She knows Jisoo will bombard her with questions about last night and she's not sure if she's up for that. She decided to just stay in her room for a little while when a quick loud knocks startled her.

"Get up and have breakfast. Don't make me come up here again." Jisoo said outside of her room. She groaned and got up. Jisoo becomes a mother hen when one of them is going through something. She vaguely remembers that she did this to Lisa when the Thai was going through a depressive state. It was back when she just started going out with Kai so she didn't really paid much attention. Thinking back, she probably should've talked to Lisa what was bothering her. She admits that it wasn't her best moment letting Chaeng and Chu deal with Lisa at that time.

She went in to the bathroom to do her morning routine. She checked her phone to see if Kai at least had the audacity to message an apology. But to her dismay, there was none. She shrugged and set down her phone and just brushed her teeth.

When she's done, she went out of her room and went downstairs. She's carrying Kuma with her because she knows Dalgom will be with Jisoo unnie and so both dogs could play. She headed to the kitchen and saw Chaeyoung cooking pancakes. She put down Kuma and he quickly ran around with Dalgom. "Good morning, hubby." She greeted Chaeyoung. The blonde looked up and smiled towards her.

"Good morning, Jennie-yah! You're just in time. Breakfast is ready." The blonde pointed at the plate beside her. When Jennie looked at it, the pancake has a smiley chocolate syrup on it and a few cut strawberries on top. She smiled.

"Thanks, Chaeyoung-ah." Jennie said as she pulled the plate to her and sat down.

Rośe giggled and Jennie looked at her, confused. "As much as I want to take credit on that, it was actually Lisa who prepared it for you." Rośe said softly.

Jennie also giggled because Lisa is usually clueless when it comes to kitchen and cooking. It's actually kind of funny how her parents are such great cooks and she's hopeless when it comes to cooking. She genuinely smiled at the pancake knowing that Lisa made an effort to cook her this. That girl really knows how to make girls swoon. "That's really sweet of her. Where is she by the way?" She asked Rośe but before the girl could answer, Jisoo walked in the kitchen.

"She left half an hour ago. She had a lot of things to do today and she won't be home until later tonight." Jisoo said as she sat down next to Jennie. The girl looked at her with a serious face that made Jennie nervous.

"Jisoo-unnie, let Jendeuk eat first, arasso? You can interrogate her later. The pancake is getting cold." Rośe said interrupting Jisoo's staring contest with her.

"Arasso. You eat and I'll be at the living room waiting for you. You coming, Rosie?" Jisoo asked while getting up to go to the living room. Rośe shook her head and signaled the girl to get going without her.

Jennie let out the breath she didn't know she's been holding when Jisoo was talking to her. She smiled thankfully to Chaeng and continued eating.

"Jisoo-unnie seems pretty bothered by what happened to you last night. I couldn't calm her down so you really need to tell her everything. It's mostly for our peace of mind." Chaeyoung told her kindly. She nodded silently agreeing to the girl.