chapter l

Angel awoke to a large king sized bed, sheets were messy, hair was too, and there was an awful smell, that angel was used to. He stared out the window and rubbed his eyes getting up, he stared at the stranger he had barely met last night, patting their back "welp it was fun while it lasted-" angel smiled as he didnt wake up the sames time he did and went through his wallet seeing this as a chance to gain more money. cabinets, and bathroom for drugs, he was unfortunate to find only 2 drugs, and only 100 more dollars for him to have.

"You shittin me.."he whispered under his breath and grumbled leaving the apartment.
Angel would be noticed here and there by alot of men actually, trying to raise prices up for one of the lucky men to get laid.

He rejected few and left the others his number to set up an appointment, he was tired from last night, the stranger had given him a legal drug, if theres anything thats ILLEGAL at all in hell.
Angel walked straight to his new place, the happy hotel he went right in, looking very tired..there were bags under his eyes, even his knees were "bruised" hair messy, and even his fluff.

Vaggie marches up to angel glaring and yelling "where were you last night exactly.."she seemed suspicious he had gone "dirty" again.

Angel rolled his eyes and fixed his hair
"I was afew hours late to help you guys out-so sue me! I was just helping out a costumer~"he gave a smug stare at vaggie, vaggie gave abgem right back an ugly digusted stare.

"You realize what we're doing here ...RIGHT? Helping rehabilitating sinners?? And what do you go out and do??"

"Ya know what im gonna ignore you-im having a hell of a headache and you're ugly face is making it worse" angel shoved vaggie out of his way going up the stairs to his room.

Vaggie grumbled curse words "perro.."she faintly said.

[Hello random people looking at my cringe fanfic, this is the author.
[B]noshit.
Oof the updates will not take long, up to like 3 updates a week or so depending on my mood really point is ill be updating alot, thats it owo]