Prologue

Boy was sitting in his balcony and staring at the sky which was full of shiny stars.. stars was glowing giving light to darkness of the night..

He was sipping his coffee middle of the night.. sleep was away from him..

Boy ( mind) life is so strange..

He thought to himself.. taking last gaze he walked back into his room and laid on bed..

While other side a girl was sleeping and dreaming about herself and her lover.. she was smiling her in sleep..

***************************

Girl was standing middle of college holding the rose in her hand.. her eye searched for someone when her eye fell on the guy who walking while laughing and talking to his friends..

Seeing him laughing smiled appeared on her face..

She rushed to him and the guy seeing her stopped laughing..

Boy : what?

Girl didn't say anything but stared him..

After few minutes she brought rose front of her and him and looked into his eye..

Girl : I love you..

She said but the guy don't say anything and turned back to leave, he then turned back and looked at her..

Boy : I'm already taken..

He walked with friends leaving her and shock and heartbroken.

Do tag some manan fans..
Another Story on manan,. Very short one..

If responses and votes are less then will delete it..

Hope you enjoy this journey..

I'll update first chapter soon too but not this week..

See you all soon!