The start of something. 469.

She could run and she could jump. Away from everything. Over the edge of nature and humanity. She could fly if she really wanted to; but I don't think she wanted to. She was screaming at herself—"just bloody do it you wimp. What's wrong with you?!"— but then she realised everything was wrong with her as everything was wrong with him. He was waiting in the water. It looked amazing. The hellish gleams bouncing off it and slicing down, bleeding into the bliss, stabbing at his legs. Those legs; almost as beautiful as the rainbows of light. But not quite. She ran. She ran as fast as she could, but it was away from him. As always. She didn't really care. She didn't give a shit. The weeds clawed her legs, the green and purple of the flowers stabbing at her calves for a split second until the skin could breath before being targeted again. The air was blissfully numbing. Her hair was gone, out of sight until the force of the breeze contradicted her speed and brought it into her sight. She couldn't see anything but the sky that submerged her brain and her eyes and all of her senses. This was different from when she was a child. She was numb from the allergies that had cursed her being and was free to be stolen from the world by freedom and growth and transparency. It wasn't night or day but misty and bright and the dusk air was immersiful within itself.
Her feet lost grip as the ground split into thousands of particles, grouped to create a utopia for beings stuck in a civilised satanic society. She thought of how this array of white and gold speckles was a clear glass ceiling down in hell. How much warmer it must be bellow. The sea breeze was more pungent here. She halted and looked, observing the surroundings of such tragedy. There was a child in the water.
—'if I lay down will the water absorb me and take my soul to Thor?' Hope glistened in the eyes of a young boy.
There was an old lady starring at him, a peaceful glow of wonder in her eyes.
—'I hope his father will be okay.' A distant head bobbed in and out of sight and was seemingly out of reach for the child.
—'imagine if a jelly fish stung his spine. Or a shark bit off his head. Wow. So much red'
So much nobody knows yet so many possibilities that go unheard.
As the ocean turned black, streaked with deep red slits, blessing the pink and yellow tones of the sky her soul released a burst of serotonin and a slight grin grew upon her face. Red sky at night, shepherd's delight. What a shame. Hello warning*