Character Things

Freddy Krueger:
You were an average person.
But, you did have your secrets. You had an ability, telepathy.

You are a rather skinny girl, and you still live with your parents, who are . . . not very nice. You can't go to school, because your mother home-schools you. OR, as what really happens, she leaves you at home to do chores and such. Your father.  .  .
Don't even go there.
You suspect your father has much to do with your mother's behavior.

Michael Myers:

You are a fighter. In a run-down building miles from your home town. You have lost the last few fights, and haven't gained much money.
Annndd your parents just kicked you out.
You always have a knife with you, incase something attacks.
You are prepared for anything, right?
Your ex-boyfriend, David, is not happy that you left him. But hey, who cares?

Ghostface:

You are a die-hard fan for horror, no? You have no pets, and no experience with other people. Introvert much? You have a job at a pet adoption center.

Since your mainly alone, your skills have been developed more. Well, except for the social skills. You cookin' is 9/10, art 9/10, dancing 4/10, singing 5/10, etc. You haven't had contact with much of your family in a while.

Jason Voorhees:
(Not Cannon--- wait. . . ) You are a female. You always like to go to (Crystal Camp Lake XD I also called it 'Cramp Crystal Lake') Camp Crystal Lake. You have a small bobcat (female), Fuzz. You have a kind heart, and are willing to sacrifice yourself for your bobcat. You always try to talk before a fight, and most of the time, you loose the fight with a bloody nose. Mainly because you didn't fight back, you were afraid you would make it worse. 

Leatherface:
(NOT CANNON) You are . . . different. You are a werewolf, female. You have always lived in Texas, and always have hunted one day of the week. Other days, you just run around like a pup. You are hyper, and eager to learn and try new things. You live in the woods for the most part, you know a family who gets you food. You never ask where it comes from, and they never tell you. You haven't have contact with that family for a while, and you have learned to be a 'normal' person. In the day, anyway. . .