Prologue

So.. new try out story. I am still writing my other crossover. If you are following that one don't worry. I am trying to get another chapter out this week. However this concept got stuck in my mind a while back (after I saw the Hunger games: Catching Fire) and it just wouldn't let go of me. So I started writing down notes, character description and even an outline. I written down of 18 pages of notes front and back, by hand. This story will be a bit harsher on the characters and hopefully more deaths as well, consider this your warning.

I am not trying to recreate hunger games with naruto character. Of course similarities will happen but it is not meant to rape the Hunger Games or Naruto for that matter. If you have any question please ask them. I will answer them to the best of my extent. If you have any flames, please keep it to yourself. You don't help me at all by sharing that with me. Constructive criticism on the other hand is always welcome. It is very possible you will notice spelling errors and grammar mess ups, please notify these to me. I can't see them, English is not my first language and I am regretting that at the moment. (Although Dutch is almost as awesome!)

Please read and review! The character are really OOC, I didn't think I could work with these characters otherwise. 

All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto and Suzanne Collins.

Chapter I – Prologue

"It was 18 years ago, when the uprising against our dear leader commenced. Almost every country fell into the hands of the evil minds of this nation. The Hokage, the leader of the hidden leaf village, betrayed our dear daimyo, the leader of this great nation. What was even worse that the erratic ideals of the fourth Hokage influenced the other hidden villages of the elemental nations," the low voice of the talk show host says.

"Yes, I can't believe anyone fell for the absurd ideals he had. He wanted to obtain true piece by making the hidden village independent so they could choose not to meddle with the affairs of the daimyo. That's why we have hidden villages in the first place, Kamura-san. They are to be used to help us, civilians, who can't fend for themselves- They are our extra military force," the other guy said.

"Well, you could say that that Hokage got his in the end, but so many unnecessary deaths because of his beliefs and wrong ideas. But on another note, Tobi-san, this is your fourth year as game maker of the Hidden Games. The reaping will commence this afternoon, do you think this year will be different than others?" the one now known as Kamura said. He has short light green hair that was neatly combed but looked very oily, because of the too much product used in his hair. His light grey eyes are as piercing as ever, which is a good quality to have if you are a talk show host. That is probably why he is able to keep the job for so long.

Tobi was pensive for a moment as he was mulling of the correct answer, thoughtfully he rubbed his dark red beard. There were rumors that the beard was once as dark as his black hair. But he enjoyed the deaths of the tributes so much that he bathes and washes himself in their blood, causing his beard turn change color over time. Others say he does it to fit in with the people of the Capitol. He had messy short black hair and matching black eyes. "Kamura-san, every year is different from the one before, all of our tributes are unique and they bring their own personalities to the games and honor the daimyo with their blood, sweat and tears. If anybody can think of a better way to honor our dear leaders of this great continent, let them speak now. But maybe that's why there has been a great silence for more than 18 years. The hidden villages were wrong to rebel, the younger generation knows that and are privileged to represent their village and gain acknowledgement for their efforts," Tobi says with a clear voice, he had probably practiced this speech in the mirror many times. There was a loud applause coming from the audience.

"That was beautiful, Tobi-san, I am looking forward to this year's games, the 18th Hidden Games." Kamura said with a dignified and showy voice. The audience clapped loudly as they all seem to agree with him. The sound all gone when the television was shut down.