Chapter 1

Some chapters will not be published, i am editing this whole story, more info on the most recent thing posted. Love ya.

THIS IS AN EDITED THING. i got tired of all the comments saying that "oh but theres burgers in japan-" EH. imma stop you right there chief. This is for comedic relief specifically. this wasnt factually correct and i know that. and who ever told me that hamburger buns arent toasted, then fight me cause thats how i always eat them. so back THE FUCK. up. thank you for your time.

-ur mom

Aizawa was tired. he was more than tired, he was going to fall asleep right then and there. And sitting in the head of polices office was not helping

he was rambling on about 'how was he doing?' 'How was home life?' 'Were his cats ok?' He'd had enough

"Ok, Sherif, if you dont mind i'd like for you to get to the point because i know you didnt call me here just to ask me, 'how's life'." He air quoted.

Th sherif shifted in his seat, and avoided eye contact. never a good sign.

"w-well," he found the pencil on his desk rather interesting, "we kind of came to an executive decision that we are going to handtheIzukucaseofftoyou." he rushed the last part, in attempt to ease the situation.

it didnt work

Since Aizawa works as an underground hero, he has trained his ears to pick out mumbling from up to 10 feet away. "im sorry, is the case to hard for you?" He grited through his teeth.

the sherif fliched, "i was worried you'd react like this," he muttered to himself, and annoyed he continued, "Well, a quirkless missing orphan hasn't been on our top priority list. so ww haven't put much time into this."

This ground his gears even more then before.

"im sorry, but did you just say that you not investigating a missing child because there quirkless?" he hissed out through the rising anger in his gut.

"y-yes? he's quirkless, he's probobly dead by now- and- w-well?" he seemed to shrink before the seething hero before him."

The hero subconsciously activated his quirk, making him appear more intimidating. "just the fact you gave up on a 10 year old child who has been missing for four years because he is quirkless, makes you completely unqualified for the position you were given in this department." he snatched the folder (that was lying on his desk for the whole meeting) and turned back to the dog headed man who was sweating in his seat. "I hope you know that when i find him, you will be getting absolutely no credit. " with that, he turned his back on the unqualified sherif.

Aizawa is not normally that confident, because he normally has a small 'devils advicate' in his head. but not with this case. he had a gut feeling

and he never listened to his head over his gut feelings, so why start now.

It may have sounded like an arrogant claim from a man who was blinded by fury, but he always had that feeling in his gut. ever since the small boy was reported missing.

when he got to his car. he sat, and stared at his ceiling, took a deep breath, and screamed.

not the kind of scream you have when your hurt or scared, this one was full of anger and stress. with the scream came the tears that stung his eyes. and with the tears, came choked up sobs. he didnt have a reason to cry, or scream, he just needed it. And for a solid 15 minutes, thats exactly what he'd done.