The PJ Masks meet Big Hero 6: Part 1

It all began one day, after school. Connor, Amaya, and Greg were walking out of the school, when Cameron came up to them.

"Have you guys heard?" Cameron said. "Teacher said the museum was ransacked last night!"

Connor, Amaya, and Greg all gasped. "What happened?" Amaya asked Cameron.

"I remember I saw some of those bad purple-clad kids running down by my street with some of the dinosaur bones." Cameron said.

It didn't take a genius to figure out who it was that did it; for Connor, Amaya, and Greg all guessed who it could be.

"Night Ninja." Connor thought to himself. "He must have been behind that."

"There's more." Cameron said. "There is?" Connor, Amaya, and Greg all said at once.

Cameron nodded. "I do remember that there were also these strange heroes in shiny metal armor following them. One of them was flying!" he said. "The thieves were stopped, though, and the items were returned." he added. "But a hero who was flying?! I certainly never expected that!" he added as he walked away.

"Flying?" Amaya said, surprised. "That is strange."

"Yeah, and Armour clad-heroes?" Greg said. "That sounds suspicious."

"Could Armadylan be around, trying to protect the town?" Amaya wondered.

"No," Greg said. "Cameron said the armour-clad heroes had shiny metal armor. Armadylan's armor is brown."

"Right, Greg." Connor agreed.

"And Armadylan doesn't exactly fly, either." Amaya said.

"Right." Connor said. "we need to know for sure who they are. Tonight, we'll take a look, and see who these armour-clad heroes are. PJ Masks, we're on our way!"

"Into the night to save the day!" he, Amaya, and Greg all said together.

"Night in the city, and a brave band of heroes is ready to face fiendish villains to stop them messing with your day."

The three kids activated the animal amulets on their wristbands.

"Amaya becomes..." "Owlette!"

"Greg becomes..." "Gekko!"

"Connor becomes..." "Catboy!"

The streaks of red, green, and blue light shot from the 3 houses all the way to the PJ Masks' HQ, in the huge totem pole in the park.

"The PJ Masks!"

PJ Robot greeted the PJ Masks. he showed them footage of the strange armor-clad heroes from the night before.

"Who are those strange people in armor?" Catboy said. "It's a real mystery." Gekko said. "I think we should all keep a lookout for those strange armour clad heroes, if they turn up again."

Suddenly, PJ Robot got word of a villain in the streets. The footage showed a strange wheeled drilling machine racing down the streets.

"Gasping geckos!" Gekko exclaimed. "What IS that?!"

"It's obviously something very bad." Owlette said. "But it's not one of Romeo's inventions. It has some strange cyborg man at the wheel."

"A cyborg man?! Who is he?" Gekko asked. PJ Robot trilled worriedly and shook his head. "PJ Robot says he doesn't know." Owlette said.

"Well, whoever he is, we'd better stop him before he destroys the city with that dangerous machine!" Catboy said.

"We'd better approach from the air, and catch the strange villain off guard." Owlette said.