The PJ Masks meet Big Hero 6: Part 2

The PJ Masks' villains, and Baron Von Steamer, grinned evilly.

"This is gonna be the best plan we've ever cooked up in a long time!" Luna Girl said evilly.

"Yeah!" Night Ninja laughed. "It will be bigger than any plan we've ever created!"

"Yes!" Howler cheered, "Even more bigger than the big Halloween heist we did!"

"If I remember correctly," Kevin said, "we failed that time; the PJs beat us."

"We know!" Night Ninja, Luna Girl, Rip and Howler all said in annoyance.

"Halloween heist?" Romeo asked.

"It's a long story." Luna Girl said.

"Well, regardless," Romeo said, "We are gonna defeat those pathetic PJ Masks once and for all!"

"And Boss Awesome's son, and his friends as well!" Baron Von Steamer said.

"Yeah, them too." Luna Girl said.

"Precisely." Romeo said. "Which is why I hired some extra help!"

He snapped his fingers, and From out of the shadows, out came some of Big Hero 6's villains - Momakase, the ninja sushi chef villain, Barb, and her daughter Juniper, both of whom were the mom & daughter villain duo High Voltage, and last, but not least, The Mad Jacks; Greg Jack, Jaq, and Stout Jack.

"Momakase, High Voltage, and the Mad Jacks." Romeo said. "Some of the enemies Big Zero 6 have faced in the past."

The jaws of the Wolfy Kids all dropped in awe at the villains, especially of how cool the Mad Jacks looked.

"We know those Big Hero 6 creeps." Barb snapped. "Yeah, Mom! They're the ones who took our electric power orb!" Juniper said angrily. "And," she added, "They defeated us when we served Liv Amara!"

"Who," asked Night Ninja, "Is Liv Amara?"

"Long story." Barb said.

"Right." Greg Jack said, ignoring Barb's comment, and standing on a podium provided by Robette. "Everyone, Listen up! Those Big Hero 6 losers are sure to pay; especially Hiro Hamada, the one in purple armour. He is the one who beat us, even though he had a broken leg, but we'll get our revenge on him, his friends, and the so-called kid heroes of this backwater town, who our friend Romeo called the PJ Masks! We will dominate them, and take over the world!"

The villains cheered, but not too loudly, in case anyone in the city who was asleep heard them cheering.

Then, Greg Jack stepped down from the podium, and took off his boots, pulling them free from his feet, one at a time. Then he sat down on a bench and lifted his bare feet up, putting them on a nearby trash can, and putting his hands behind his head. The sweaty-smelling musk that came from his feet even made Momakase shudder.

"First things first, Romeo," he said, "tell your robot to give me a foot rub; can't help you and the other villains without a foot rub."

"Robot, give Greg a foot rub." Romeo said.

"DON'T CALL ME GREG!" Greg Jack yelled at the top of his voice, making the Wolfies jump and climb up onto Romeo's lab. "My name's Jack! I'm a Mad Jack!"

"Alright." Romeo said. "Robot, give this Mad Jack a foot rub."

Robot went up and rubbed Greg Jack's feet.

The Ninjalinos went over and sniffed the discarded boots, and then, they all groaned and recoiled in disgust, at the foul smelling musk coming from them, and one of them even threw up* into a nearby trash can.