Chapter 4:shit...

We went home at about 1:30 after getting a slight more tan that when i came here.

me and Kaylee got home and i got into the shower

Kaylee walked in. Thank god it had a curtain.

"Hey, autumn" Kaylee said all nervous

"Yeah." I say washing my hair and humming.

"Do you think you could help me pick out an outfit because Jc is going to be there"

"I guess, give me a minute"

"Kk, ill be setting up my bed frame" she left.

5 minuted later i got out rapping my body in a towel, then my hair.

I walked into my room and grabbed my robe and threw it on. Then walked into Kaylee's room seeing she already filled her Walk in closet.

I had one too. Just haven't filled it. I was surprised i actually had one. I thought i wouldn't.

"So what do you feel comfortable wearing?" I said because i knew she hasn't had good luck with boys and impressing them.

"Uh, anything but a crop top." She said looking at her stomach. She thinks she is to fat to wear a crop top even though she is skinny enough.

I walk into her closet and look around.

I finally stumbled among a lace mid thigh length coral dress. It was spaghetti straps and coral was definitely her color. It made her grayish eyes pop.

I pull it out with brown sandals and a matching coral necklace.

"This" i say handing it to her.

"Oh my god, but my fatness will show." She said

"Pfft. You arent fat. Your perfect." I said giving her a hug.

"Put it on" i said going into my room to find an outfit for myself.

By the time i found the perfect outfit its 2:30.

Its a black crop top, almost a bra with pink flowers on it. A white skater skirt. And black wedges. Kaylee was taller than me. I felt awkward. I was taller than her up until we turned 14. Then she sprouted leaving me at a heigh of 5'3 and her 5'5.

I threw it on and went into Kaylee's room. She had her make up on. She looked gorgeous as always. I always thought she was pretty. Way prettier than me.

"Wow." We both say in sync then giggle because we giggle at everything.

"Can you do my hair?" She said shyly.

"What do you want done?"

"Curls."

"Sure." I say grabbing the curler and her arm.

She puts on "Summer playlist"
Because it was July 1st. It suited the weather.

At 3:00 i was done with her hair and can i say she was Stunning.. While my hair still in a towel.

I decided to make a snookie bump but alot smaller then pull the front side hair and bobby pin them
In the back and put a black bow where it was bobby pinned.

I then put on a smokey eye and by the time i got a text from and unknown number.

From:Unknown

hey, party is at 5. See you there~ Kian

To: me.

I looked at the clock. It said 4:30.
I added kian to my contacts and told Kaylee we should leave soon. Then i remembered to ask where it was

To:Kian

Hey, where is it at again?

From: me

He quickly responded with

From: kian

My house. *** ***********

To: me

(Not putting address just incase.)

His house was about 15 minutes away. So we left.

When we arrived it was 4:56
We got out and walked onto the porch and knocked. I could hear the music and people. Within 1 minute kian opened the door.

" hey, glad you could make it" kian smiled and looked into my eyes then shifted them to Kaylee.

"Come in, everyone is on the back porch by the pool." He said she we walked in.

His house was really nice and then we reached the porch. It was packed already with about 15-20 people.Kaylee spotted Jc then smiled at me then walked over to him. I hope it goes well.

Kian walks over to me. "Hey" he said standing next to me.

"Hi."

"Come over here with me." He grabs my wrist and before we move he looks down and see the cuts and scars. His eyes widened then pulled me into a corner with a bench.

He sat down and i did too.

"Why?" He asked still holding my wrist.

I sigh.. "Its not easy being me. I have always been bullied. We moved here. Im hoping for an escape away from those people who hold so much hatred and feel the need to insult me. I said looking down.

Kian pulled my chin up.

"I'm here now." He said looking into my eyes.

I smiled and got up.

"Thank you." He pulled me into a hug and i couldn't not hug back.

It felt magical. Not like hugging Kaylee. It felt different.

After that move people showed up and got into the pool.

I looked over to see Kaylee grinding on Jc.

I saw alot of girls doing it so i thought why not. I knew how to. Just not alone.

I started and i felt two hand pull me closer and move with me. I didnt look behind until i got tired.

I turned around to see kian.

I smiled. I couldn't help it.

He picked me up and put me onto his back and ran down to the beach which was right behind his house.

We went closer to the water and didnt stop.

"KIAN!!" I yell.

He just laughed and threw me into the water.

I felt the cold water hit my skin then a body pick me up and i open my eyes to kian lauging.

"Shit, my makeup my ha" i got cut off by his lips crashing into mine.

I swear my body tingled.

I kissed back

It wasnt long. But sweet.

"Your beautiful you know" he said looking down at me.

I couldnt help but smile.