//Life//

//Wake me up inside
Call my name and save me from the dark//

The door opened..

~***~

It was already dark at Annabeth's parents house. She was between her parents as they watched tv. Smiles on their faces. She closes her eyes enjoying herself, but then something feels off. She frowns looking at the clock. Sun shone throught the window and her parents were in the kitchen making some food. She looks arround confusedly and walks into the kitchen.

"Mom, dad? What's going on?" They look confusedly a her. "What do you mean honey?" Her mom asks. Ann looks through the window to see the sun already heavy on the sky. "What is going on with time here? It's like.. It's like it's passing too fast. The second ago it was night, morning and now its afternoon?" 

Her father softly smiles walking to her rubbing her shoulder. "Honey, that's because the time for you is different here. You don't belong here yet. You are from the living, not passed away yet." Ann frownes. 

"How many time has passed then in the living world?" Her mother sighs sadly. "8 minutes. You have to go back honey now." Ann frowns. She shakes her head closing her eyes when she felt tears in her eyes. "I don't want to go."

"You have to honey. You have to be strong my little princess." Her father spoke in soft voice hugging her. "To take good care of your brother and sister. To save the world. To live. You have to go before it's too late." He kisses her temple. Her mother walks to them and rubbs her shoulder kissing her cheek. "We are so  proud of you Ann. Now, close your eyes honey and let it all go." 

She closes her eyes and then soft whispers. "I love you mom, I love you dad." 

"We love you too honey." They say before everything goes blank. 

~***~

Ann tries to open her eyes, but they feel like they are glued togheter. Slowly, the voices start to come in her head. They felt like they are muted, but arguing. Finally they become clear and Ann could hear Hamish and Lillith.

Then she notices how much she needed the air, so finally, she gasped and shoot up with eyes open. Arguing stops. Lillith and Hamish are by her side in a second. "Ann, are you okay?" "What were you thinking?!" They both yell at her as she tries to collect herself and realize where she is.
Then she remembers. Mom and Dad. Her eyes are full of tears again, but she ignores it getting up and rushing over her laptop. She searches for the one thing. She could hear Hamish and Lillith calling for her, but she ignores them. Finally she founds the thing she was looking for. 

She sighs leaning back in her chair

She sighs leaning back in her chair. She found it. Everyone was silent. "Dagger of the Adam." She whispers under her breath. She felt a hand on her shoulder. "Ann, what is this?" Randall asks. A tear fell down her cheek, but she ignored it.