Part 2

5 weeks later
BEY'S POV

It's been 5 weeks, and Jay, and Kelly has broken up. He is with some chick named Tanya-Marie, she's pretty.

I walk past their table everyday and they laugh at me

I walk past their table everyday and they laugh at me...trip me up, pull in my hair. And all. Jay has transferred to most of my classes and it's called torture.

Right now we are in English and his group of friends are teasing me...as always🙄

"Bey?" Jay said walking up to me

I heard his friends snickering in the back ground... and he turned around to shush them. I put my head back down and ignored him, thinking maybe it will go away. But all he did was hit me, right in the face where my mom hit me at early this morning.

It stung so bad! I was crying and didn't even realize it...until our teacher said something.

30 minutes later

We are currently in our little adultery class...and right now we are on the topics of babies, and our teacher just put me in danger.

"Ok guys...today we will start a project...you need a partner- but I will be picking them."

"I feel bad for whoever got you!" This random boy pointed out at me and everyone laughed

I shook my head. And put my head down

"Amelia...your with Trey..." the teacher said

"Nona, your with André" she then told

"Beyoncé. Your with Shawn..."

Shawn groaned getting his things, and sitting next to me.

I opened my mouth, and blew out a breathe when Shawn grabbed the back of my hair, and whispered in my ear

"Look you little freak! Juss because we have to interact for this project, when it's over we are not friends."

It hurted because he was leaning on my arm, and that's where my mom beat me at...and I was also bit by a dog in that same spot.

(A/N: I know hurted in not a real word but I still use it so🤷🏾‍♀️)

I started to whimper, and he let go and looked at me...in concern?😳

"Look I'm sorry if I hurt you. I juss I'm sorry" he whispers the last part

"now let's explain the project..." she went On

"Does it matter if we have a boy, or girl?" He asked me I just shook my head and kept my head down

"Are you gonna not talk this whole project till it's time to present?" He asked again this time I made no type of movement

"Ok fine...come on I have the baby let's go" he said getting up and so did I. We went our separate ways and I went to start walking home when Shawn called me, and asked when we should meet up so we can start the project. I told him now would be fine because I didn't have anything else to do. So he told me to meet him at his house, and he wrote his address on my arm.

I didn't have a phone or no way to get there...so I couldn't go. I just walk home instead, and stayed there.