"Mirrors Never Lie. "

"Mirrors. Never lie huh?. Sorry father. Guess i wasn't good enough?.. Huh?...Heh...hah...HaHahaHahaHaha!!" Angela heard in the basement. She could only wonder what it was because she wasn't allowed in the basement. Angelas kinda long soft brown hair touched her shoulders. Her brother was wearing his dark purple hoodie Laying in bed. what she didn't know was that he was thinking about killing some people. "Hey Angela. Wake up." Angel kept poking Angela multiple times before she got up. She smacked him hard
"Why'd you do that?" Angel asked she didn't respond. Angel pointed at the clock, as she looked at the clock she realized she was late to school and didnt even notice the blood on her twin brother. Her twin brother Angel was always cold-hearted and never cared for anybody but Angela and his family other then the father. The father abused Angel ever since he was 7 years old. Angela rushed into the bathroom and after a few minutes she came out hiding her scars from the world, hiding her face from the world, hiding everything from the world. Only would her hair be shown and nothing else. She went and hugged her brother then grabbed her bag and head to school as she got on her bus Angels soft brown eyes would turn to a blood red. He got up and went to the basement calming his older brother down. Ethan, Ethan wore a crop top and a skirt, he looked proud to be murdering his own father his hair was tied in a messy bun. Only some people knew he was transgender, once his father found out his father hurt Ethan till there were blood,scratch marks,nail marking covering his chest and back. Ethan finally calmed down and tried his best to clean the blood and he tossed the body in the mirror and the mirror asked him "Want me to hide this body for you?" His own reflection talking to him. The way he looked at the mirror like it was a normal human would make anyone concerned or worried.