Chapter One (Part 1)

Muskaan
"School's 2nd term is about to come to an end," Suman said.
I was packing up my books for homework, though the cold weather seemed to be relaxing but school work did come first. I could feel a headache forming and couldn't wait to go home and fall into bed.
"Are you even listening to me Muskaan?"
"Of course. I know the term is coming to an end, how could I not be aware of that as exams are also on its way."
"Oh Muskaan, can you ever stop worrying about exams?"
We headed towards the dispersing lines, something in me felt different the moment I stepped out of class.
"Suman, who are they?"
"They are our seniors last year who graduated."
"Oh yes, but what are they doing in school?"
"Well my brother told me they had come for their break...wait...I'll go meet and come back, care to join me?"
"Sorry, but my head is killing me, I need to go home fast."
"Well ok,you sure you are ok? I can come with you."
"No no, it's fine, I'll be fine don't worry, see you tomorrow, bye?"
Suman nodded and left to meet them.
There was a pause, and I wondered about this feeling I'm having ,is it a good feeling or something bad is about to happen, maybe it's because of my headache. "I'll just
Go home and rest."
Walking down the school pathway and suddenly the feeling became stronger, something told me it's a good feeling and it turned out to be one. Turning at the back to see the line n looking straight ahead meeting a pair of eyes that looked straight into my eyes. Who was he?