Chapter Two

(Flashback)
Muskaan
"Hurry up Muskaan, we'll get late."
I was always prompt to get ready like my mother, but I had a reason to be late, a very special reason.
"Why do you always keep yourself busy in your phone nowadays, don't you think it can affect your studies?"
"Mom, you know I don't always use my phone and come on, the holidays have just started and I'm sure it won't affect my studies because I only activate myself to social life during my holidays."
"Fine, come down when you get ready." After my mother leaves I get back to doing the only thing that keeps me occupied in my phone, talking to him.
We never met in person though we were in the same school, he was my senior , talking to him made me feel special, we are chat friends and I hope we meet in real life pretty soon.

How was school today??

School was fine...we are going to visit my uncle tonight...
so getting ready.

That's great...ok madam...
I'll start studying now...take care...bye.

Bye...you also take care.

Talking to him made me feel like we've known each other for ages, we were very similar because our likes and dislikes matched. Getting back to what my mom told me to do, have to get ready now.
************************
Rohan
I had never talked to someone who laughed so much at my jokes....well.. not physically but in chats..
When ever I took a break from studies, i quickly checked my message. I always smiled just by seeing her messages. It was special to me.
"Rohan, why are you smiling," said Amit.
"Oh....ammmm... ah... I saw a funny meme," I lied.
"Yeah right," said Amit.
I ignored him by laughing and went back to replying to her messege. Her name, Muskaan was very beautiful. Just like her elemantry self. (What,iam a science student right.)
She was going somewhere with her mom. I really hoped to talk to her soon.
I went back to studying.. damn...I had a short test.