Prologue

She's here. She's looks extremely beautiful. I could clearly hear my mother intake a sharp breath as she walked hand in hand with her brother, Jimin towards me. Her eyes glistened with hints of tears and I was still contemplating whether or not to break the marriage before it becomes too late.

I sighed as she looked at me with a tight lipped smile. I took her hand from her brother, sparing a glance at the handsome boy and walked her towards the stage.

There were no vows exchanged. Simply because we were not religious or anything. Just a few signatures on documents that mainly contained the vows in words and we spoke 'I do' , 'I do' at everything my uncle said. No kisses exchanged either. And I was so thankful for that because I couldn't kiss a girl I didn't know nor did I like. I hope it was the same for her, I don't like to break hearts.

I'm Kim Seokjin, a twenty eight year old man who lives the life of a commoner. Simply because I am. I do not at all belong to a rich family nor am I a poof man. I belong to a middle class background and am being married to a girl I had no idea ever existed. It isn't a business deal, nor it is forced. My parents were tired of watching me grow gray as a virgin and thought it was the best for me if I got married and lived a happy life with the assistance of a beautiful female partner. I didn't mind. I was straight and never dated. It would be all new for me so I accepted. But I didn't know her, didn't like her, we didn't talk much during our six month long engagement period and I didn't know if I even wanted to get married ever.

Park Chaeyoung, the twenty five year old beautiful female I am being married to. She's not talkative and she doesn't like me romantically. I could tell. She would never make eye contacts with me whenever we went out to eat, replied only with short texts if I messaged her and always sat a few inches distant from me. I didn't mind, again. Because that was what I honestly expected. I knew she wasn't interested bit she had the same issue as mine. Parents. I could also tell she was rather interested in females more than males but I would never confront her for that. It's her secret. I'm nobody to reveal it. I expect the same privacy and understanding in return. We are nothing more than companions in this bond stuck forever. I hope we can develop a mutual understanding and help live comfortably in each other's presence.

I admire her for a reason. Even though I assume she's a virgin like me, she's more sorted than me. I mean, I don't know anything about dating and all. My parents are extremely strict about this. They believe intercourse should only happen between a male and female who are bonded by marriage. That's a lame excuse if you ask me but of course, I would dare not question it. Nor I can go against it. I have lived quite a simple life all these years. Even though there were a lot women and MEN! chasing after me, I never showed interest in anybody. I'm afraid I will lose sexual attraction towards anyone. What if I am asexual? Oh no, my mother will not approve of this. I never even got the chanschool aexplore my sexuality. Because one, I'm not at all allowed to give away my first kiss nor am I allowed to have sex before marriage (my mother warned me it shall only and only at all costs be with a woman) and also, I can't hold hands with anybody unless they're my just friends. What a life if you ask me.

I studied in an all boys school until I was twelve and then I got transferred to coed school because it was the best school of that time and my parents, of course, wanted the best for me. During these seventeen years of my life, I have never dated anyone. I found a lot of girls cute there and even tried to have a secret relationship but who was I kidding? My mother is a saint and she has a way of haunting my dreams if I try to go on the path astray. I also found a lot guys, surprisingly, handsome and when some of them smiled at me while walking towards their classes, I would always trip on my feet, land on my face and highly humiliate myself earning a few coos and giggles from students. I guess there's an advantage to have such a handsome face like mine. I didn't understand why I liked guys. I should not be into men, mother always says. she says men are made for women and so women are made for men. No other in between. Being the goodie good son I am, I would always reply a 'yes mother!' with my chest voice. She would always smile and pat my head in return.

I especially don't like and understand how I find Chaeyoung's non-identical twin brother extremely attractive and sexually appealing. My body would always react on it's own and I always embarrass myself in front of their family. Guess I have no control over my emotions. They're all over the place. Hopefully, after being married to Chaeyoung, my heart will knocked to it's senses and all my unholy thoughts about dominant looking guys will die down.

Umm.. Anyone loves JinMin?