Chapter 1

After the marriage ceremony (thankfully and finally) ended, Chaeyoung and I went to our new apartment, both of our families following behind. It was as if they were suspicious that we would run away rather stay at home, spend the night and have sex.

The door to our new apartment opened and both of the family members gathered in the dining hall while we were, forcefully, pushed inside the room by some of Chaeyoung's cousins. Can you believe they were giggling and blushing? It would almost seem as if they were the ones married now. Never mind, Chaeyoung went inside the room first and suddenly I was grabbed by my uncle by the collar of my newly tailored wedding shirt as he leaned in and whispered, "you do know what you have to do once the door is closed behind you married kids?" I blinked and nodded. He released my collar and I breathed out the air I kept stuffed inside. Oh my God. He patted my chest and said with a smirk, "be a man." My eyes widened and I bowed as I rushed inside the door, not failing to notice they all were seated in the hall as if they were... Oh my my, no way. From the corner of my eye, I noticed, Jimin looking down in indifference, tapping his feet against the tile and checking his phone occasionally. I tilted my head in confusion as to why he was here and not gone already. Was he too..? No way in hell. I refuse to have sex with my wife in the room while both of our families have their ears stuck on our bedroom door like they want to confirm us making love! What level of immaturity is this?! Can anyone even top this type of stupidity?

I huffed in annoyance as I went inside the bedroom, locking the door behind us and also drawing the curtains against it because they are so annoying. I watched as Chaeyoung sat at the end of the bed, with her legs hanging down and eyes looking at the floor and reached towards her but before I could place a hand on her shoulder she said, "Seokjin I'm sorry, I can't have sex with you tonight." I closed my hand in a fist and gulped, suddenly extremely nervous.

"You do understand that both of our families are still outside waiting to hear us have it tonight at any cost, right?" I spoke with a low, nervous voice. She looked at me and nodded.

"Yes I know. But I'm sorry I can't do it tonight, I'm .. I'm a virgin." She said, trying to find excuses but I had a hint what her real reason was.

" I am too." I replied and sat on the other end of the bed, facing her.

"I.. Seokjin," she started.

"I understand Chaeyoung and trust me, even I'm not ready to do it yet. I mean I have waited for this moment my whole life but I don't think k I can do it, with.. You.." I tried my best to not hurt her with my words. She looked at me, perplexed.

And then she suddenly broke out in a beautiful smile. "Me too. Seokjin, I .. I can't have sex, not just tonight but, I think I can't have it at all, like.. Not with you."

"Hmm, I understand. But, how are we going to send these parasites away? They're seriously outside, so quiet so they can hear us and confirm that a man and woman lost their virginity to each other after they've been bonded by the holy bond of marriage." I ask.

She smiles again and says, "Can you act well, Seokjin?" I nodded.

"Better than you can imagine, but why?"

"Then do you think we can fake it?" My eyes widened.

"Y-you mean, we fake, like having sex? Like.. How?" She grinned. Oh my God, she's honestly so cute when she smiles. Just like Jimin.

Wait what?

No no no no.

"Leave it on to me. Now, come on the bed and play with me."

"What?"

"Seokjin, shake the bed, make noises, do something. We honestly can't have sex with each other right now, do you have a better option?" She gives me a 'duh' look and I shake my head in denial as I... Helped her convince our families that we lost our virginities.

I have honestly, in my life, have never felt so embarrassed before. What in the world did just even happen?

I am so very sorry about what you just read. Just some light chapters before the story progresses and as you all are aware, author nim, is a sucker for heart wrenching angsts.

Take care, love you all who are reading and supporting me :) you are amazing, always remember that.