Bleak

We see Rick a few times during the day but he is mostly alone working outside. Carl is still torn apart and mostly stays in his cell. I have been helping with the baby and help grab supplies for her once in a while. She still doesn't have a name yet. But we call her ass kicker. It was fitting since her parents and brother know how to take care of themselves.

I walked out where Rick was. He was on top of a flipped over car that has been here since we got here. He had a rifle in his hand and was looking off into the distance squinting. I climbed up to join him.

"I saw her." He said while still staring out into the distance.

I looked down at my feet, "Everything is going to be okay. We are safe and you have a healthy baby girl."

He then held his rifle with one hand then slowly started to hold my hand. I looked at our hands locked together then I looked at his ocean blue eyes. There was silence, just sounds of a few walkers trying to get us through the fence.

•••

Glenn and Maggie went out to go get more formula and supplies. Everyone else was chill, it was a relax day. Rick is more social since we were outside together. He was holding his daughter and cooing at her. I smiled as I watched him look into his daughters eyes.

Then it was my turn to go on watch. I went to the armory cell and got a rifle with an extra magazine. I walk out greeting a few people. Carl was outside with Sofia and Rick. I get up on the watch tower and start watching. I see beautiful green trees all around the prison. The walkers doubled overnight now there's even more by the fence. I look down at the fence and see something a little off. There was a person that looked like a walker but wasn't banging on the fence. I run down the stairs and call Rick over. Carl follows us as we run over as fast as we can.

We made it and we saw a dark skinned women with dreads. She looked down at her leg which was bleeding. A walker smelled her and started going after her. She grabbed her sword and killed a couple walkers. "Help her!" Carl yelled as he opened the gate. I helped her as Rick killed walkers around us. I then saw that she had a basket with baby formula in it. I quickly picked up the basket and ran in the gate before it was closed. We helped her walk but she didn't want us to. We got inside and put her in a cell and locked her in.

"Who are you." I asked as I sat the basket down on a table to my left.

She winced in pain and held her leg. "Why do you have baby formula." Rick asked.

She didn't answer so Rick tried putting pressure on her leg to make her say something. "Don't touch me!" She yelled.

Rick backed away. "A man from a community I was in came and took a pretty girl and an Asian. I heard them talking about a prison." She said.

"Glenn and Maggie." I said looking at Rick.

•••

Michonne told us everything about this guy named the governor. She was there for a few days and thought they were trouble. She left her friend there which turns out to be Andrea. We all thought she was dead. Their people chased Michonne to get her back to their camp and shot at her. Now they have Glenn and Maggie, we needed to get them back. God knows what they're doing to them.

We all decide on a time to go and take Michonne with us so she can show us where everything is. Hershel starts stitching up Michonne while we get ready to get our people back. We all go to the armory cell we have and get bags. I pack magazines for my hand gun and rifle. I then get my knife and put it in my holster on my thigh. I put extra hair ties on my wrist. I pack some smoke grenades and then I pack water for everyone and make sure everyone is ready to go.

Once it's almost dark we pack our stuff up in a car.
Carl calls Rick and I over to chat with us. "I think I finally have a name for my sister. I was thinking about my favorite teacher from third grade. Her first name was Judith." He says.

"I think Judith is a fine name." Rick says while smiling. I smile and mess up Carl's hair.

We get in our cars and drive off.
We get out of our cars about a mile away from the community so we don't make a big entrance. We make it closer and I have my gun up ready to shoot. We look at the guards up front. They have pretty big guns but we just need to sneak in and get Glenn and Maggie.

We sneak in the side and start throwing smoke grenades. We then start separating to find where Our people should be. I go up behind a building and almost run into people. Then everyone starts shooting. I shoot back and miss many times but finally kill them. I then run to the next building where Rick is. "Any sign of Glenn or Maggie?" I whisper trying not to get caught.

"Nope" he shake his head then we run into the streets both shooting at people as they shoot back.

We then run to where dome more of our people where. We ran into a building and heard someone yell. We open the door and saw Glenn and Maggie. Glenn was beat up badly. He has black eyes and bruises lol over his face. He had no shirt on and they both looked miserable. I handed Maggie a handgun and Rick handed Glenn a rifle now all we needed to do was get out of here in one piece.

We waiting for shooting to stop in our area and there more smoke Grandes. We ran out and jumped over the fence again where we came in. We had everyone but Daryl. I handed Glenn a jacket so he could cover up. Now we had to wait for Daryl. We was nowhere to be seen.

After a while we decided that he was probably in trouble. I went with Maggie with our long distance rifles and got up high. I saw that Daryl was in an area with people watching as he was fighting someone and walkers around them. They then started fighting the walkers instead of each other. Maggie and I then started shooting people. Everyone started panicking and we saw Rick grab Daryl and start running back towards the gate with everyone else. I then give Maggie a signal to go and we went back to the road. But now we had someone else with us.

"What is he doing here? Their people almost did something to Maggie!" Glenn said.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Merle Dixon." Rick answered, "I hand cuffed him to a roof."

That's when I knew we had new enemies.

(Edited)