I don't even know...

"Just before we start, I have a question" he says. I freeze. Did he notice me blushing? Is he going to ask me why I'm blushing? How am I going to explain this to him? More and more thoughts keep rushing through my mind. I nod so he would ask the question. "Why are you going to marry to him?" He asks. I don't even know the answer to that myself. Why am I getting married to him? I have to think for a minute. "Because my parent's need me to, he has more 'financial stability' than us, so I marry him, it helps my family, honestly though, I hate his guts, he's so full of himself" I roll my eyes and I clench my fists. I know I shouldn't tell him anything else. The one thing I needed a secret I wanted nothing more but to tell him. He could probably tell I'm struggling with my words. "That's it?" No, no it's not it. "Yeah" I wanted to tell him more than anything in the world. "OK, think of me as him then" I don't think I can. My fiancee and Jeff are two very different people. I don't know what to do. Jeff tells me where to go and how to do everything. I tell him when I'm going to pull the knife on him before actually doing it. We do this for a good twenty minutes. "OK, we have to work on your strength" I nod. We do everything step by step. I could tell he never trained anyone before. After working on my strength we leave and go back to the woman. We work on the plan a lot more. A few weeks go by and It's getting stronger the more we work on it. I realize I never got the woman's name. After we finish I go up to her. "Erm, could I ask your name" I ask. "I'm Jane" she smiles at me. For some reason I felt safe around her, like no one could hurt me. "And you?" She asks. "Oh, I'm Asheena" I say. "Nice name" a familiar voice says from behind me. I turn around, startled. I blush. It's Jeff. "Thanks" he shrugs. "I'm going to bed" Jane says. She leaves jeff and I alone. He starts to leave but for some reason I grab his shoulder, he turns around to look at me. "I never thanked you for saving me" I say. He laughs. "Usually it's jane who kills rapists" he rubs his neck. I laugh. He leans in getting closer and closer to my face. "Im going to bed" I say before he can kiss me. If he even was going to kiss me. I wanted him to kiss me, to feel his lips on mine. but, I'm still engaged. Even if I hate the guy I'm engaged too, I'm still engaged. As much as it hurt to just leave him there I had to, didn't I? No I didn't. I run back and stand in front of him. I fling my hands around the back of his neck. He puts his hands around my waist. Our lips meet each other's, he pulls back only to devour me further. I feel him smile. I smile too. I felt like we could do this forever, except...we couldn't. My heart sank when we pulled away. We both grin at each other. "Goodnight" he says. "Goodnight" I go to my room and put pj's on. I want to fall asleep but I can't. I keep thinking about that kiss. That kiss was the first kiss I ever had. It was amazing, the feeling. All of it. I end up falling asleep a few hours after. Jane wakes me up again telling me to go to the same room we were all in yesterday. She hands me clothes and leaves. I get changed. This time, black lingerie. It was sexy super sexy. I got a black robe to put over top of it. I put on everything then the robe. I hate having to do this. I reach the living room. Jeff looks at me and blushes. My robe is see through. I go and sit down. Jeff grins at me. "Change of plans, we are going to put this plan in action today" Jane says. I felt ready enough. "You guys remember the plan?" Jane and I both nod. I get dropped off at my fiancee's house. I wait an hour sitting on a chair. He finally walks in. I stand up. He looks me up and down. "What's the occasion?" He grins at me. "What? I can't do something nice for my fiancee?" He leans in closer to me. I didn't want to kiss him, I wanted Jeff to be the only one I kiss. I can't ruin this for him though. I kiss him. As we kiss I bring him to a nearby chair and make him sit down. I sit down on him. "You're so sexy, you know that?" I almost threw up in my mouth. I nod. He reaches for the clasp keeping my top on. I decide now would probably be the right time. I reach into my top and pull out the knife and bring it to his throat. I laugh. "Don't move" I say to him. "Oh, I don't have too" he spits through clenched teeth. Someone grabs me and throws me off him. "You called it, Keith, what should I do with her?"