damaged

I'm back  and  I love this story  so much but I didn't have that much time because of ....piano.....school....and house chores...sorry about that.

(Pewds P.O.V)

at school,the four left me alone. "Why, after all the people in this school why choose to leave me alone". I asked myself as I walked to lunch.the four sat on their table, eating and talking. All the girls and guys were talking about the four but they didn't ask them out, they were too scared.when ever they came close, Minroux flashed her electric amythist eyes with a creepy smile  making their blood drain from their faces, the four would constantly laugh at them, And walk away.

(Cry P.O.V)

After lunch we had physical education  but we didn't change into our p.e clothes, we just played Basketball Minroux winning every game. Then I lost track of time. We were supposed  to be home three minuets ago  we grabbed our backpacks and raced home. When we got home father was already home slouching over a beer bottle "where were you faggots" "Sorry dad" we tried to explain. "This will teach you two not to come home late. He grabbed two beer bottles and crashed them to our sides.our sides later on bleeded and we were too damaged to go to school.so we didn't went.

(Pewds P.O.V.)

"I wonder where cry and Minroux are. I haven't seen them when we were walking to lunch I only saw Russ and Scott at the table."can I sit with you?"a  boy asked,

"sure",I replied."so whats your name?""I'm Toboscus-but you can call me toby"he replied.he had chestnut brown hair. "do you know those two?"I asked "yeah I was in the gang,we were pretty tough ,until Minroux came she was short but meaner and tougher than I was so they kicked me out."when lunch was over we went to the gym to play basketball until the bell rang."would they really leave me alone? or would they bully me?"

sorry if it's a little short i got WRITERS BLOCK !!!! minroux Epicness •..•