Ch11

When I awoke just before dawn, I decided I couldn't sleep anymore, so I went to the kitchen to try make myself some form of breakfast so that I could quell the non-stop rumble in my stomach. The pan, which had rice inside of it was totally charcoal black due to the fact Draco and I forgot about it the night before, so I cast a charm on it quickly in order to get it back into working order, ready to be used for later on.

As I shuffled around quietly, I heard the pattering of feet behind me, and assumed it was Draco.

Until they put a hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream.

I fumbled about for my wand in panic, my eyes wide, and the person pushed against my mouth, pushing my head back roughly, giving me whiplash in my neck.

"Don't fucking scream." Came the sinister voice of Theodore Nott.

I was almost frozen, but I knew there and then, I had to get out of my predicament, but there was no need. Suddenly, the grip on me was released and my wicked ex fell with a thump to the floor.

I turned around, and Draco was stood there, furiously glaring at Theo's unconscious body slumped on our kitchen floor.

"Draco!" I said in shock.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He enquired, a tone of urgency prominent in his voice.

I shook my head no, and he heaved a sigh of relief.

"I just... didn't expect it. Maybe we should put wards up?" I suggested.

"Good idea," he responded, and he began casting wards and he shot an incarcerous at Theo's unconscious figure on the floor, binding him and taking his wand with a flick of his own so he couldn't do any harm to me.

I quickly made some toast for us both and thickly buttered it, putting jam only slightly on Draco's toast as I had seen him do a few times, and I thickly jammed the toast that was mine.

A/N: idk if jammed in toast terms is a word but ah well.

Back to the story lol.

Once I'd finished pouring some pumpkin juice into our mugs, I set it out on the table with an apple for Draco, green, naturally, and a banana for myself.

Draco finished putting up wards, which would activate against Theo once he was outside the shared room once again, but it would allow us to see who was trying to get in before we permitted them to enter, but if of course we denied their request, the wards would hex them back, and they would be unable to see or hear us, and they wouldn't be allowed to come in obviously.

"Sit down, I made us toast," I smiled slightly.

"I can see that," he responded evenly, sitting down and chomping on the apple first, because he was addicted to apples. I swore I heard crunching even when there wasn't an apple in sight I'd heard him eating them in his usual noisy fashion that much!

"So... you and Krum?" Draco said, much more pleasantly than he had the night before, testing my reaction.

"Yes. Draco, if you're going to say something that I won't like, I don't want to hear it. I think Viktor will make me happy. It's nothing serious. I just want to try it out," I smiled at the Slytherin before me, who nodded.

"I understand. I just don't want you hurt again," he responded, and although I was satisfied with his reaction, I couldn't help but detect the flicker of jealousy flash across his face for an instant before it disappeared as quickly as it had materialised.

He got up, his plate empty, and took my own empty plate and began to wash up with his wand.

"Thank you," I thanked him.

"For what?" He asked me.

"For accepting this, for washing up, for being my friend," I smiled at him, and he got the sincerity behind it all.

"You're welcome. I should be thanking you really. After everything, you still gave me a chance. If you hadn't, then nobody would've." He responded lightly, although I couldn't mistake the gratitude in his tone, which I was pleased about and more than satisfied with.

He walked closer to me for a moment, and cupped my chin, smiling into my face, and his eyes connected with my own magically, and I felt something sensual and lust filled tickle behind my navel.

Lust.

When he'd finished, he went to get dressed, and once he had gotten dressed, he said,

"Shower is free,"

I nodded and got up and grabbed my uniform and robes and headed to the bathroom before I shut the door, forgetting to lock it.

I couldn't ignore the lust, and in a heated moment, it took me barely any time to remove my clothes and trail my hands over my body, timidly because I was unsure, but as I began to touch around, I found the spot that gave me the most pleasure and stroked gently before Draco burst in for his shirt, which was lying on the floor, and I squealed as I leapt behind the shower curtain, blocking my body from his view.

"Nice tits Granger," he smirked, although he was joking as I'd leapt too fast so he didn't see a thing.

"Draco!"I yelled.

"Next time,lock the door. That's what I do when I have the urge to mast—"

"Out! I ordered, cheeks crimson.

He smirked infuriatingly one last time before deciding to leave before I either punched him again, or hexed him.

Though I was embarrassed, it was different with Theo and I betted it would've been different with Viktor too, because I knew Draco more.

I felt in fact that I knew him better than I knew myself.

Then again, does anyone know themselves fully? The less you reveal, the more people will let their minds wonder about you.

A/N: starts to get a bit better from here on out. There will even be a Draco's POV soon, so stay attentive and tuned for the next chapter, which I am not entirely sure when that'll be released and written, but it will be for sure, and I have a couple of ideas. Don't worry, it IS Dramione, so love will occur, but it won't be much longer, I promise. I swear to you all, please stay tuned because when it does happen, it'll be worth waiting for, trust me. Anyways, love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon💗💗