Talking about the past

That's our oc, Saito Naomi

- 1,63 cm; 50 kg, 16 years old.

PERSONALITY: very loving,really intelligent, gets jealous reslly easily, sometimes an airhead, clumsy, almost never angry, but when she gets angry RUN. Loves to cook, is always positive, but these days gets sometimes depressive.

HATES: bugs, rude people, crowds, is afraid of the dark, getting yelled at.

- Family: 

DAD: Saito Kenji (alive), 46 year old, protective of his children (mainly our Naomi) a famous chef

MOM: Saito Megumi (deceased) was 40 when died, loving mother, kuudere, was a famous dancer

YOUNGER BROTHER: Saito Keichi , 3 years old, protective of his onee-chan, loves his onee-chan cooking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After walking to a random court at the park, they started talking seriously.

"Kagami-kun, Naomi-chan must have mentioned about what happened between us right?"

"Yeah, she mentioned that they all changed and she wasn't fitting of them anymore and all, so since she came to Seirin alonewith you, I assumed they broke up with her" said Kagami angrily.

"well you see, it wasn't like that... Naomi-chan doesn't like talking badly about them, but I'll gladly do so, after what they did to her... so let me explain from the beginning."

 Because sometimes even the GOM didn't realize I was there, I saw what happened the day everything went downhill.

-DURING THE FINAL YEAR OF TEIKO MIDDLE SCHOOL-

"Hey guys! I was was waiting at our usual place but only kuroko-kun showed up (>︿<) what happened?"

"Stop disturbing us, can't you see we're busy?" said Akashi without even looking in her direction.

"But Sei-chan! every friday we go to the park to look at the sunset and talk."

" Didn't you hear? we Different from you, we have things to do that are more important." completed Midorima.

"More... important...?"

"It's none of your business, so why can't you leave us alone?" exclaimed Aomine.

So she looked around and saw that everyone apart from kuroko were annoyed with her presence, so she decided to go home alone.

"Okay then...I'll be going, take care guys!" said her with a single tear running down her face, but none of them saw that except the blue haired boyfriend, so when she went out from the gym he couldn't hold back his anger.

" WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE DOING??"

"What do you mean Tetsu? And why are you late for practice?"

"I'M LATE BECAUSE I WENT TO MEET OUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE EVERY WEEK!"

"Kurokocchi, we have more important things to do right now."

" OH YEAH? LIKE WHAT!?"

" Like winning, so can you stop screming kuro-chin?"

"NO I CAN'T, BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLES THINK THAT WINNING IS BETTER THAN SPENDING TIME WITH THE LOVE OF OUR LIVES!" Said Kuroko while running out from the gym.

But when he got out, he almost tripped on someone, that someone was their dear girlfriend, who heard everything and was crying while crouching.

"Naomi-chan..."

" Ah, Tetsu-chan! I was just resting a bit since I'm all sweaty.... hahaha..." said her with a terrible fake smile.

"Don't smile right now...please...you can cry" said kuroko while embrancing her.

"I don't *snif* know what you're *snif* talking about...waaaahh.." burst out crying Naomi while hugging him tightly.

But what she didn't see, was the rest of her boyfriends seeing everything from the door silently with sad gazes... but still didn't stop training.

-BACK TO PRESENT-

"I'm gonna kill those fu*****!!"

"calm down Kagami-kun, I was angry too, but don't do anything Naomi-chan wouldn't approve, because the only one who can break them from that, is her."