二十五 | ending explained

ENDING EXPLAINED.

before i began i just wanna say;;

honestly, i really did not think anyone would find this interesting

honestly, i really did not think anyone would find this interesting. i just wanna say a quick thank you
to everyone who gave love to this book and who was constantly supporting it, by commenting, liking, etc.
i love you all so much ♡

anyways, i'm writing this part to clear up any confusion and answer some questions that might be lingering on your mind. but to began,

YES, NAMJOON WAS THE YANDERE.

namjoon was in fact the one in love with y/n. he had taehyung, and yoongi help fake his death.. that is why he had the text "are you ready?" as in are "you ready to fake your death?", you can also see on namjoon's lock screen a picture of him and y/n, also he was very quick to blame it on others when y/n found out about the first account.

EXPLANATION OF INDIVIDUAL MURDERS.

JIMIN
a LOT of people thought the yandere was jimin, which jimin was actually really dead. jimin had killed himself by overdosing on pills. he had did this to avoid confessing what he did to y/n.

YOONGI
yes, yoongi was one of the original ones working with namjoon. he had been murder by namjoon after he confessed he was working with the yandere.

TAEHYUNG
similar to yoongi, he confessed that he was working with the yandere, which lead namjoon to murder him. he had originally started working with namjoon for money, etc.

JUNGKOOK
as the yandere said, "i'll murder everyone until it's just me and y/n". there was no real reason as to why jungkook was murdered, more so wrong place wrong time.

Y/N
after she tried to kill her yandere, but attempting to shoot him, namjoon pulled out an reverse uno card and flip that shit real quick. he shot her in self defense pretty much. after he realized what he done, he tried to save the love of his life. hoseok called the police, where they came and arrested namjoon and took y/n to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HOSEOK AND JIN?
well, i'll leave that for you to decide ;)

thank you so much for the journey of writing this story ♡

+ feel free to ask questions, if not answered

✎◞♡ also, feel free to check out my newest book called "hurting you, hurt me too"!