EMOJI STARTERS

🤸🏼‍♂️ : you slept over at helios' house , but when you woke up he wasn't in the room

🤸🏼‍♂️ : you slept over at helios' house , but when you woke up he wasn't in the room . you walked out of the room to find him and he was doing backbends and cartwheels across the room , humming softly . it was clearly some kind of advanced yoga routine .

🕷 : helios has come over and the two of you were having a movie night . you were getting snacks from the kitchen when you suddenly heard a scream come from the living room . you re - entered the room to see him standing on top of the coffee table , pointing at the small spider on the ground .

🍬 : you had gone over to see helios , it having been a few days since you last saw him . you knocked and he called out permission for you to come in . he was sitting on the ground of his living room surrounded by candy wrappers and was sucking on a sucker . he grinned and waved at you innocently .

🌌 : it was a stormy night and around three in the morning when you got a call from helios , the poor boy sounding like he was in tears . he shakily explained that he was scared and wanted you to come over .

💤 : it was almost midnight and you were heading to bed when you heard a knock on your door . a sleepy and delirious helios was outside , looking disheveled . he practically collapsed against you immediately , giggling quietly .